Chapter One

Natsu hates me

Third person P.O.V

" Hey girls. " Lucy says to greet her friends. " Hey Lucy! " Says levy. She's always energetic. We don't know why. " Hello Lucy " Erza says to the blonde. " Hey Lucy " Says a smiling mira" Juvia-chan is pleased to see you again lucy " Says juvia. She just became their friends because she was new last week. " Wanna get some coffee before school starts? " Erza asks. " Sure let's go " Juvia says. They were about an hour early. So they had some time. And the coffee shop was across the street. They go to the coffee shop and they see evergreen. She goes to their school. She volunteers here often. So the girls get their coffee and sit down. They finished 30 minutes later, they left the money for the bill and a tip on the table. They head back to school and Lucy sees natsu. " Hide me " She says. " Why lu-chan? " Levy asked.
" Because natsu is there and he hates me " She replied. It seems like he does. he always bullies her. No one knows why except him and Author-chan. She stays behind Erza so natsu doesn't see her. She was afraid of him. Unlike the rest of the girls in the school, she didn't like to be around natsu. She stayed behind Erza hoping that he didn't see her but she was wrong. " Is she really trying to hide from me? " Natsu thought to himself. He shrugged it off and continue to walk over to where his friends were. " Where's gray? " He asked. " I dunno, he didn't get here yet. " Jellal said. Then gray comes in and says " Yo natsu, I just saw that Blondie that you hate. " He said. Natsu didn't really show any emotion. But he was really angry. He hated her a lot for what happened in the past. " And? " He says annoyed
" Why would I care about that stupid blonde? " He says spitefully. " Calm down, it's not that serious. " Gajeel said. " Whatever " Natsu says.

Back with the girls

The girls were in their first period. They had that class with the bad boys but they rarely showed up. Which was good for Lucy because she sat next to natsu. The first class was english with wakaba-sensei. Wakaba was teaching a lesson when he got a call from the head master. " Class just stay here and don't leave. " He put on a movie. Then he rushed to the head master office. " So what'd ya think that was about? " Levy asked. " I don't really care " Lucy says. She was playing with her necklace. It was a Moonstone.

That's her birthstone

That's her birthstone. She always wears because it heals her. If she gets a minor injury, but if it is really bad she has to go to the hospital. Then wakaba-sensei comes back into the room and gestures for Lucy to come with him. She gets up and goes over to him. " Yes wakaba-sensei " She says when they get out the class. " The head master says that you have to tutor someone for math. Idk why she called me instead of the math teacher, but anyways go see her now so you know who your tutoring. " She nodded at him before walking to the headmasters office. She hears natsu shouting about something. " I hope it's not him that I have to tutor. " She thought to herself. Could you imagine tutoring someone that your afraid of? She knocks on the door. " Come in child " She hears the head master say. She walks in. " Good morning master " She says. " Good morning Lucy, sit " She said as she pointed at the seat in front of her desk. She had to sit next to natsu. She just had to get over her fear. She sat down. To keep from shaking, she tapped her finger on her leg. " Lucy, I'm sure you know natsu. " Headmaster mavis said to her. Lucy nodded. " Well, he needs help with math, so will you tutor him please? " Mavis said. " I already told you I don't need a tutor. " Natsu snapped. " Again, Lucy will you tutor him? " Mavis said. " S-sure " Lucy replied nervous. " I-is that all? " She asked. " For natsu, yes you, no, stay I need to talk to you about something else. " Natsu got up and left. " Lucy you seemed nervous before are you okay? " Mavis asked Lucy. " U-um actually, I'm kinda scared of natsu. " She admits to Mavis. " Why? " Mavis asked her. " Well, he's intimidating, and he always gives me these mean looks, I try to stay away from him as much as possible but we have a very similar schedule. " She says. " Well, I'll talk to him about being nicer, but I still need you to tutor him, will you do it? " She said.
" Okay, I'll tutor him. " She says.
" Thanks so much " Mavis said. Lucy nodded and walked out to go back to class but someone grabbed her arm.

Lucy P.O.V

" U-um please let go " I said. " You have gym right now don't you? " Said the boy who grabbed my arm. His voice was deep, but he had a harsh tone towards me. Then i realized that he had familiar pink hair and a white scarf. This was natsu dragging me to the gym. One of the classes that they had together. Why did he do this, he doesn't even like to look at me, much less hold my arm. We got to the door to the gym and I reached for the handle. Before i reached the door handle, natsu grabbed my arm again and slammed me against the wall. It hurt too. " Listen, and listen good Blondie, know that I hate you, don't talk to me unless you are helping me with math, stay out of my sight. " Then he let go of me and went into the gym. I went in 15 seconds after so it didn't look like we were together. I went in and changed into my gym clothes. I don't really like how short the shirts are because guys stare at me, but I have to wear it. I wasn't feeling good after the situation that just happened so I grabbed my black jacket that was too big for me. It went down past my shorts. The boys were mad. Those perverts. I asked coach Gildarts if I could sit out today because I 'wasn't feeling well'. It was not entirely true. I wasn't sick. I was out of spirit. I just sat on the bleachers. Today they played girls vs boys soccer. I loved that game. But I didn't want to play. I'm scared, nervous. How can I help someone who hates me? How can I help someone that I'm afraid of? my head hurts. I feel something running down my cheeks. Tears? I can't cry. I quickly They finished the game. The girls won like always. We always win soccer and the boys always win at basketball. Levy came up to me and tapped me on my shoulder. I hissed because it still hurts from when natsu slammed me into the brick wall. " Oh hey levy " I said. I had no emotion at all, just a blank face. " What's wrong Lu-chan, you love soccer, yet you sat out. and your usual smile is gone, what's going on? " I smile, but I started to cry.
" Lu-chan, what's wrong? Don't cry " Levy tried comfort me. " Levy I will tell you at the end of the day when the rest of the girls are around okay. " I said wiping my tears. She nodded and went back to the other girls to tell them. I pulled out my phone and looked at a picture of me and natsu when we were younger. We used to be good friends. Then he stopped talking to me. And he started to bully me. Idk what happened. But it made me sad to loose my best friend.