Chapter Seven

The truth

🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑

Natsu didn't really say anything, he just stared at me. Then he said. " Bye " And left. " Wow! Rude! " Mira pouted. " It's fine Mira, we all know that he hates me so why bother being angry about it " I told her. She still is angry
Whatever " Hey I'm gonna go out to get some things okay? " I said walking out. They were to busy watching a movie. " When did you... " I asked.
" See you later lu-chan " Levy said.
" Uh ... Okay bye " I said. Then I walked out the door. I had my purse and some Keys to Mira's house. I grabbed them off the table before I left. It got dark outside. I was walking back from the store. When I was pushed into an ally way. It was a drunk man. He was blushing and wobbling. He pinned me on the wall. He reeked of booze and sweat. I tried to push him off. But I couldn't do it.
" Hey... Pretty lady*hic*how about we have some fun tonight~" All his words were slurred. " No! I have to go home now. " I said. I was still holding the bag. It was cold. I wish I had brought a jacket. I started to shiver. " Hey don't be scared, I just*hic* wanna have some fun~" He told me. Ugh, he's so annoying. I kicked him in the stomach. I tried to run but he grabbed me again and he pushed me against the wall so I couldn't go anywhere. He was about to hit me. I closed my eyes. But nothing happened. I slowly opened them. I saw natsu hitting that guy. And he was on the ground. Did natsu save me? I thought. " T-thank you " I stammer. He looks at me with a blank expression. " C'mon " He said gesturing for me to follow him. I did. He might be the only protection that I'll get at this time of night. We went to his house. He brought me to his room. " Sit " He said pointing at the bed. I started down. He went into another room and came out with a first aid kit. " I'm fine I don't need- " I was saying but he said. " Look at your arm. " I looked and it was a big gash the size of a baby wrist. He took it and said. " This will sting a little " He said before dabbing a cotton ball on my arm. I hissed a little. Then he wrapped it up tightly in gauze. " Thank you " I said softly before getting up to leave. He held my hand and said " wait. " I could feel pink form on my cheeks.
" I'm gonna tell you why I hate you " He said. I started back down. " It started when we were younger, about 6 or 7  "

Flashback

Don't get confused, this is my P.O.V not Natsu's or Lucy's

" Hey lisanna! " Natsu yelled at a short haired whittete. She ran over to him.
" Oh hey natsu, what's up? " She asked. " C-can you give this note to Lucy? " He asked with blush painting his cheeks. " Okay sure! What does the note say? " She said. " It tells her how I feel " Natsu said with a red face. This is the note

He really liked Lucy a lot

He really liked Lucy a lot. Lisanna nodded with a smile. But inside she was crying. She liked natsu a lot and she didn't want him to be with Lucy. So she left for a while and then she checked no for him and put a note at the bottom.

She was really good at copying other people hand writing

She was really good at copying other people hand writing. She brought it back to natsu with a sad face. Natsu read it and his smile faded. He cried in the corner the rest of that day. When Lucy tried to see what was wrong he just pushed her away

End of flashback

" And that is why I don't like you " He said clenching his fists. I broke down in tears. I ran out the door. I ran all the way home. When I got home my father and brother immediately noticed my tears. " Lucy what happened? " Sting asked. I just ignored the question and ran to my room. I got out my phone and text my friends.

Me: Guys!!

Levy: hey lu-chan

Erza: hello Lucy

Juvia: hey lucy-san

Mira: hey! How's it going

Lucy: it's REALLY REALLY bad. I need you guys ASAP

Mira: well be right over

I anxiously wait on my bed for them to come relentlessly looking out the window for them. Finally after 20 minutes I see them outside holding big bags. They'll probably spend the night I ran down stairs and opened the door " Hey Lucy are you okay? " Sting asked. " Yea I'm fine now " I answered. When I opened they pulled me into a group hug. We broke the hug and I took them upstairs to my room. When we get to my room they put their bags down. " What happened that's an emergency? " Juvia asked me. " I know why natsu hates me " I said with tears falling against my will. " What happened. " Mira asked. " It's not even my fault, it's because of two papers." I said with a shaky voice. " Lucy  tell us what happened " Erza said trying to calm me down. " When we were little he wanted to give me a note that said that said he liked me. " I said sobbing. " What happened with the note? " Juvia asked. " I n-never got it " I said.
" What do you mean? " Levy asked. I told them the story that natsu said. I can't believe that my best friend hates because someone didn't give me a note!! I thought. I looked at the picture of me and Natsu when we were little

 I looked at the picture of me and Natsu when we were little

That's when I turned 5, I couple days older than natsu. All I wanted to do was pick flowers. My parents took me and natsu to a meadow and I made flower head bands. Natsu kissed me on the cheek as a thank you for his. That day was really fun. " I'm gonna beat lisanna up! " Mira exclaimed. I laughed, even though I was still crying. " Lu-chan, tell him what really happened " Levy told me. " Ummm... " I said nervously. " C'mon, we'll be here anyway. " Erza said. " Juvia agrees " Juvia added. After 5 minutes of arguing with them about calling natsu I finally did it, I can never win an argument with all them against me. I dialed Natsu's number. I put on speaker.

Natsu: hello?

Me: Natsu... It's me Lucy

Natsu: what do you want?

Me: it's just that... That...

Natsu: that what?

Me: I didn't get that note that you told me about

Natsu: what?

Me: I never got

Natsu: then how did I get the note from you?

Me: lisanna

Natsu: what does she have to do with anything

Me: she gave you a not that wasn't actually from me, she wrote it herself, she is good at copying other people's hand writing

Natsu: so...you didn't write that note to me?

Me: *sigh* no it was not me

Click brrrrrrrrr

That went well I thought. " What a jerk! " Juvia said. " Oh well " I said.

Third person P.O.V

Natsu was pissed. His friendship with Lucy was ruined by lisanna. But above all, he treats Lucy so poorly because of a lie. He needs to talk to lisanna, but more importantly he needs to apologize to Lucy.