Chapter Three

More hate

Then levy. Came over. She knocked on the front door. My father blocked the door and blocked me. I went into my room and then a few. Minutes later I came back with levy. " I told you " I said. " Hey Mr Eucliffe " Levy said.
" I want you out my house. " He said.
" And you always me not to be rude to our guests. " I said walking into my room with levy.

Third person P.O.V

" Does she always act like that? " Mrs dragneel asked. " Yes, but we can't blame her, she lost someone really important to her " Sting told them.
" Do you know who? " Mr dragneel asked. " No, she doesn't tell us, and everytime that we ask her she always dodges the question. "Sting says. " I always wonder who it was though " Jude said. " So where is Layla? " Mrs dragneel asked. " She is on a business trip with her colleagues. " She lied. " Mrs dragneel said. " What?! " Jude asked. " Where is she? " Sting said.
" She is out on vacation with grammi." Mrs dragneel answered. " Why didn't she tell me? " Jude asked. " Because you would get all paranoid and call every 15 seconds. " She said. " I'm calling her right now. " Layla! Are you okay is everything okay? " Jude asked. " Yes I'm fine, do not worry, I assume Grandeeney told you where I am. " She said. " Yes she did. " Jude said.
" Well don't worry, we are coming home tomorrow. " She said to relieve him. " Okay " He said and hung up.
" And that is why she didn't tell you " Mrs dragneel said. He let out a sigh of relief. " Okay now, back to the deal, you realize this will take their freedom away. " Mr dragneel said.
" Yes, I do, but this will be for the benefit of both companies. " Natsu was already sleeping.

In Lucy room

Lucy P.O.V

" What's happening out there? I wonder why they are here! " I said. " I don't know, but why would natsu be here, doesn't he hate- " Levy was about to say but I covered her mouth, " shhhh, someone is coming " I said. I didn't want any of them to know why me and natsu don't hang out anymore. Even though I don't know the full story myself. But I don't want them to know that he hates me. The  my door opens and Mr dragneel pushed natsu into my room." Tell her" He said. Tell me what? Natsu got up and dusted himself off " Lucky lucy heartfilia. " He said to me. Those words made me cry, I hated to be called that. why can't I be regular. Why did I have to have the richest family on the continent. Then natsu walked out of my room.

Third person P.O.V

" Did you tell her? " Natsu's mother asked. " No " Natsu said. " Why not? " Natsu's father asked. " I didn't want to. I said her name and she started to cry, so then I left. " He said. " Why would she cry? It's just her name " Natsu's father asks. " You used her nickname didn't you " Sting said. " Yeah, so what if I did. " Natsu said. " Oh my god! You just ruined my whole week with that move. " Sting complained. " Which name? " Jude asked. " L.L.H " Sting Abriviated the name. " Welp, There goes my credit credit card. " Jude says. " She has a black card dad she doesn't need your credit card. " Sting says. " I cut it off " Jude said. " And I unblocked it. " Sting said. " Why? " Jude said.
" Because if I didn't then she wouldn't talk to you until you did " Sting said.
" And why did you cut it off in the first place? " Sting asked. " Because she was grounded " Jude said. " First of all, you don't know how to discipline your children, second what was she grounded for? " Sting said. It was true that he didn't know how to punish his children. When Lucy got a tattoo he said 'Go to your room and think about what you've done'. C'mon Jude.

(A/N:And yes she does have a tattoo. It's on her upper back, you'll learn soon)

Natsu's family is confused. " What's... L.L.H? " His mother asked. " Lucky, Lucy heartfilia. " Sting said. " She hates it so much because she isn't lucky, she's as normal as they come and she doesn't want to be the richest family on the continent. She hates it so much, sometimes she wishes that she were in a different family because of the name " Natsu's father hit him in the back of the head. " Go apologize now you idiot! " He yelled. " Ouch! What if I don't want to? " He said.
" Go! " His mom yelled. " I thought you were childhood friends " Sting said.
" Well yeah, but I'm mad at her. " He said. " Well get over it!! " His mom yelled. " Yeah yeah yeah I got it. " He said walking back to Lucy's room. His father Follows him to make sure natsu doesn't do anything stupid. 'Knock knock' " Come in " Lucy says softly. Then natsu walks in and his father follows. " Lucy, I am sorry " Natsu says. His father hit him in the head again " Say it like you mean it. " He says. " Tsk, Lucy, I'm sorry " He said.
" Sorry for what? " His father says as he raised his eyebrow. " Sorry for calling you L.L.H " Natsu says. " Now tell her what you were supposed to say before! " Natsu's father said.
" Also, we have to get married " He mumbled the last part. " Speak up! " His father said. " Ugh! We have to get married. " He said. Lucy was in shock. And so was levy.

Lucy P.O.V

What?!?!?! Oh no oh no oh no! Calm down Lucy calm down. " Umm... O-okay, m-may I ask why? " I said.
" Your parents and mine want to join companies and apparently the 'best way' was through their children. " He says while doing air quotes around the word best way. His father seemed mad that he did that. All the while that they forget levy is here. They leave. " No no no no no " I say.
" Lu-chan calm down it's okay. " Levy said. " Wanna call the rest of the girls of the rest of the girls over for a sleepover? " She asked. I felt like I needed it so I agreed. " We should get your clothes too. " I said. She nodded and left to get her clothes. While I called the rest of the girls. I would get Capricorn to pick them up.
" Capricorn! " I called. He shows up immediately. " Yes lady Lucy? " He asked. " Can you pick up friends up, here are their addresses. " I said while handing him a piece of paper. " As you wish. " He says bowing then went to pick the girls up. I go into the living room. " Why are you having friends over without my permission? " My father says. " Leave me alone! I have enough problems as it is! " I yelled at him. " Call your friends and tell them not to come over! " He yelled back at me. " Dad-" Sting started but my father cut him off " I'm tired of you protecting her! " He yelled. " Are you stupid?! That's what he's supposed to do. He's my older brother. That's his job! Why can't you just leave me alone for once in my life? " I yelled back in Sting's defense. " No!, your my daughter! " He yelled. " Shut up! Why are you like this to me?! I can never do anything at all. You always have to have the final say in all my decisions. I hate it so much! I can't stand how you treat me! Like I'm some little kid?! No I'm not! I'm 15 already. Give me some space! " I snapped. I ran back to my room. When I saw the limo come back I went through a little door in my closet that led outside. I took the girls back in the house.

In Lucy room

" What's this urgent matter? " Erza asked me. " Guys, we have to get married! " I said. " Who? " Mira asked me. " Me and natsu " I sobbed. " Our parents made a deal. Now we have to" I said..

(A/N) Im really lazy so I'mma just skip to school.

At school the next day

I seen natsu with his friends but I don't look at him after that. But I could tell that he gave me cold looks. But I did hear him say something about showers. I spent most of my day thinking of what will happen between us because now we are technically engaged. At lunch time me and the girls sat together. Mira tried to make me feel better by talking about the good things of getting married. " Well look on the bright side. You'll need some accessories, and we can go shopping for some other clothes since you guys will get a bigger house. And even can have cute kids. Now I see it! Nalu " She said. it made me laugh some. That sounds good to me. I always wanted a nice wedding and have some kids. but why did it have to be with natsu? the person who hates me the most. " Yeah... " I said with a half smile. Then i saw natsu, my whole expression changed. It looked like he was coming over to me. And he was. He came over to me and his friends we're waiting behind him. He whispered to me " Don't get the wrong idea, just because we're engaged doesn't mean I'll fall for you. " He kissed my cheek. It brought my memories of childhood with him back. When he left I put my head down. " Alright that's enough! " Erza said while getting up. " Erza wait-" I said. " No! I have watched him treat you like this since 4th grade, and I'm am no longer gonna stand for it! " She said getting up. She grabbed natsu's scarf and then she dragged him to the hallway.

Third person P.O.V

Erza dragged natsu into the hallway and gave his friends a death glare so they wouldn't follow. She punches the wall but close to his face so it almost hits him. She cracked the wall. Scared him straight. " E-erza... What's w-wrong " He asked nervously.
" Natsu, stop, stop this right now " Erza said. " Stop what? " He asked.
" Stop treating Lucy this way. What has she done to you? " She said. " She's the reason I became a player, i wouldn't be this way if it wasn't for her, so don't blame me for being a little peeved. " He said walking back into the lunchroom. " It's Lucy's
fault? " Erza walked back into the lunchroom and sat down to think. " So Erza, what did you find out? " Mira asked. " Well, he says that it's Lucy's fault. "

Lucy's P.O.V

My fault? What did I do to natsu to make him like this? Why exactly does he hate me?