2+

• im youngmin •
▪︎oneshot version▪︎

"Y/N, be concern with your diseases, please

"Y/N, be concern with your diseases, please. You know we didn't have much money to give you a great treatment." Mom said softly while stroking your hairs.

You create a bright smile as seeing your mom's face. She'd bear everything including your late father's responsible. Her face obviously shows a tiredness even I'm the only person was her child.

"Mom, there's nothing to be worried about. My disease not one of the obstacles to me achieved what I want." You said confidently while pat your mom's back. You are really obsessed with basketball even though you have a disease that related with your brain but it doesn't mean you would stop from playing the game.

➶➶➶➶➶

"Y/N, would you tell me why you like playing the basketball instead of being a cheerleader? You know, you have a potential to be that." Mr. Rhymer, the teacher that manage the basketball team said to you as you told him about your wishes. Yes, you was part of cheerleader before but you more to being a trainee of playing basketball.

"I know but my obsession of playing the basketball really made me gone crazy. Instead of being cheerleader, I would like to play the basketball. Please~ I begged you~ " You said sounded begged. Mr. Rhymer let out a soft sight before give you a bright smile. "Okay, but you will trained personally with the captain of our basketball team." As Mr. Rhymer said that, automatically you choke. Captain of basketball team? Captain Im? MY GODDDD!!!!!

He is really cool, smart, handsome and many girls out there are really obsess with him. You are not really into the captain's looking but you more too his skills of playing a basketball. You really want to learn his skills from head to toe.

Your late father was basketball player before so that the feeling of love basketball really burn you since your were kids, your father have bought many stuff of basketball and you've been trained by your father until his death came visit him.

➶➶➶➶➶

You stepped at the basketball court and waiting for the captain Im coming. Mr. Rhymer have told him about it and he asked you to wait him at the court. You took a sit randomly around the court and took out your phone. You played a song and looking around the court.

"Y/N!" You just awake from your imagination and turn your face to the voice. You create a bright smile and woke up from your seat waiting for him come towards you with a ball. He was sweating which make you felt guilty to let him teach you plus he was patting as soon as stood in front of you.

"Are you all right?" you asked him worriedly. He looked at you and gives you a fresh smile, "just teach me some basic step since you were patting like a dog, HA HA HA!" You said trying to make a joke. Fortunately, he was laughing along with you. So, you're not feel like your joke was lame. Hehehe ;)

"I'm okay and let's start our first lesson!" He pat your head make your eyes become big as shock with his treat on you. Okay, he is senior with many girls crush on him. I'm not everybody. Remember Y/N!

"Senior, before we start, are the player really need a healthy body?" You asked a stupid question. He giggled and pat your head gently for another time, "ofcourse, what kind of question is that?" You grinned cutely and both of you start your lesson.

A few minutes later,

You've passed the basic step which make him proud of you. You was sitting beside him, both of you are taking a rest before start another skills. Youngmin was playing his phone meanwhile you, already feel something strange at your head. You hold your head, it becomes ache.

1 minute passes but the headaches still not disappear yet. Youngmin realized your situation and quickly pull your hand and lifted up your chin to look through your face.

"Your face are pale, are you all right?" He took his mineral bottle and open it before gives it to you. You take it and drink it a little, you just remembered that you forgot to eat the medicine before started the activity. You shut your eyes with your stupid forgotten. When you open your eyes, you felt like your vision become blurry.

●●●

Your head feel a little heavy when you open your eyes. You feel strage with the surrounded especially the things your hand. You feel the wire make your eyes open widely. 'Where am I?' You asked looking around the room.

"Y/N," the familiar voice surprised you who is keep looking around. It was Youngmin who is smiling freshly at you. He is wearing a black jacket make you stunning looking at him. He is very handsome when wearing that kind of clothes.

"Why don't you tell me about your disease? But don't worry, you will get a great treatment since my mother is a doctor here." He said without looking at you but busily doing something on the mini table at the right bed side. "You... but I don't have money to pay it. Even my mother-" your word were cut off when he feed you a peace of bread.

"Don't worry about it. Now, how you gonna pay it just agree to be my girlfriend." He said straightforward make you look at him unbelievable. "But what about-" again, he feed you another peace of bread make you lool at him in annoyed. He giggled at your reaction and pat your head, "I've told you not to be worried. You know I'm human and they are just nothing to compare with you. I've my reason why I choose you, I'm not choosing someone based on her place but base on her personality and her heart."

Youngmin's explanation make you smile brightly. You pulled him into your hug ignore all the wire at your hand. "I love you, Y/N. I like you since I saw you lead the cheerleaders, your small body make me wanna hug you like a pillow." He said whispering and kiss your forehead.

You laughed at his statements. "You know, I don't have any best statements for you because I'm not like others girls that looking into boys." You said honestly. You look down feeling guilty. "That's not important, what important now that—" he stopped as lifted your chin. He kiss your lips for a moment and release it.

"I got you."

THE END