3+

• jeonwoong •
▪︎onehshot version▪︎

"Young master, your family have a vacation today and they'd departed early in the morning while you were sleeping

"Young master, your family have a vacation today and they'd departed early in the morning while you were sleeping. They didn't want to wake you up so they told me to tell you that they bid a good bye." A middle old woman of his maid said with polite way.

Jeonwoong nodded without any word and about to went outside when suddenly his phone rang. He took his phone out of his pocket and answer the call.

"Hello? Dad?" Jeonwoong's voice seems flat shows that he don't have any mood.

"Jeonwoong, my son. I've task for you as long as I have a vacation with your mom. I hope you could consider with this task." Dad said in excitement.

Jeonwoong let out a soft sigh, "what is it, dad?" He asked toneless. "You need to find a girl to be your wife. You have 3 days before my vacation finish. Goodluck." Dad end the call sign that there is no excuse.

He knows, dad doing this for grandma's wishes before he left the world. He walk toward his car and once again he receives a message from his dad.

'Your grandma will happy if you did what I ask you to do :)'

-dad

●●●

"You are very on time person unlike your late father." One of the three man said while pat your head. You shut your eyes, scared with them. They are totally like an animal treat you like a trash sometimes.

When they left your place, you quickly take your sweater and run toward your childhood's home behind your house. You lived alone since both your parents had passed away because involve in car accidents. You are the only one save and you raise alone with your neighbour's help.

Your childhood friend, Jung Wook Jin was live alone because their parents has a pretty vacation. You carefully walking towards the narrow way beside your home to go to Wook Jin's home. It meet his backyard.

Totally different between his house and yours, he has a big house while yours only an ordinary house and it was rent. Wook Jin once want to pay it for you but you refuse because you hate it. His family already help you too much which make you feel ashamed already.

There you see Wook Jin at the backyard just playing his phone. "Wook Jin!" You call out his name take his attention. He smiled looking at your small body who is running towards his backyard.

"Eyyo, pancake." He ruffles your hairs make you grinned cutely showing up your pretty teeth. "Don't make that reaction or you want me to kiss you?" He said out of the blue. You widened your eyes and shook your head immediately.