4+

• park woojin •
▪︎onehshot version▪︎

"Babe, can you come with me tonight? Go to Denmsy Club~" Dalyn asked cutely while hug your shoulders. You pursed your lips, thinking of whether agree to accompany her or not. "Please, the boredom had filled my life." She whined and again making a cute face at you. You smiled and nodded which make her cling at your arm happily.

You can't say no for what Dalyn, your childhood friend want because her late father has put a trust on you. It because your brutal personality and bravest could against the bad people. No one dare to mess with you since you could beat people easily.

Sounded like a drama but that the reality of you. No one believe it at first but serve them right, they deserve it. Dalyn was like your twin sister since she always sticks with you but you never feel done. Everything you guys had share out without counting to each others.

"Love you, y/n!" Dalyn kiss your cheek and continue make her homework. Well, you guys at the library finishing the homework.
It is the last year before you guys finish your high school life.

○○○

(Your pov)

I'm just wearing a simple clothes that relate with my personality. I'm wearing a hot pants and camisole and covered with the long red sweater. I tied up my hairs properly and done!

Since my parents have worked at overseas about a week, I can go everywhere freely. I walk out and locked the door and walk go to Dalyn's car who is already wait me outside the gate.

"Dalyn-ah, have you eat yet?" I asked once I enter her car. She nodded happily, she is wearing a pretty dresses. "Dalyn, you know if I was a boy I would eat you already. HAHAHAHA" i said while laugh out of the lung. She laughed and slap my arm.

"You know what, the handsome CEO was there too?! I wonder if he could melt your stone heart." Dalyn said while drive go to the destination. I shake my head disagreed with her, "never."

Never !

at Denmsy Club,

As we entered the club, both of us go to the bar and take a seat. Eventhough we are closer, but seriously I hate wine and that's not good you all~ So that I've told Dalyn to not drink a wine more then 3 times.

"Y/N, you don't have some?" Dalyn handed me a glass of wine and that's make me widened my eyes. I make a disgust face while shook my face. "Are you joke?" I asked in cold tone but Dalyn just laughed at my reaction.

"Just kidding, dude! oh yah, someone had waiting for me~" Dalyn pinch my cheek before left me dumbfounded. How come she left me just like that?

I sight as I was alone at the bar. I take out my phone and actually I don't know what to do, I was fucking exhausted right now.

"Hey," the husky voice finally make me facedaway from my phone. I turn at my right and notice the guy with a black suit was smirking at me. He take a sit beside me which make me frowned in confusion.

Who the hell this guy? How come he sit beside me without my permission?

"May I know what your—" "no." I cut his word without looking at him instead of looking at ny phone. In arragont way. By that, I've noticed that the bartender looking at me without blinks their eyes. I rolled my eyes and keep playing my phone.