TV (Hero Tiffin)

The feeling of you falling jolted you out of your sleep in a frantic daze

"what the-" you gasp as your body shoots up scanning the room

you look to your side to where Hero should be asleep but he's not there.

The clock reads 1:30AM causing you to sigh and throw the covers off of you. You begin to tiptoe to your bedroom door and poke your head out to see if your boyfriend was down the corridor.

The distant light coming from downstairs was the only thing lighting your way

"baby" you whisper in hopes you'll get a response but when nothing is said back you begin to walk down the corridor towards the stairs.

As you get closer to the stairs you hear weird muffled sounds coming from downstairs, the sounds get clearer and clearer and soon you realise it's a female moan

"Oh hell no" you mumble feeling your blood begin to boil.

Soon you find yourself at the bottom of the stairs horrified but a bit turned on at the sight in front of you.

"Fuck" you hear Hero mumble as the two women continue to have sex on the screen.

You see Hero's rapid hand movements signalling he was touching himself. All you can think of right now is how the hell you got into this situation.

The small groans coming from him was doing something to you that you can't explain but it makes part of you want to join him.

But the more logical part of you was screaming for you to go back to bed and pretend you didn't just see your boyfriend jacking off to porn on your tv.

As you go to turn around a loud bang caused you to squeal, soon Hero was staring at you trying to hide behind the wall

"Y/N come here" you hear the amusement in his voice, clearly he found everything funny

"Stop watching and come here" he says laughing.

You begin to walk towards him with embarrassment written on your face at the fact he caught you watching him do that.

You slowly sat down on the couch next to him as he paused the video

"I wasn't even tryna watch you like that I just got woken up and was looking for you I'm not a creep o-" you start rambling but get cut off by him placing a soft kiss on your lips

"you look all hot and bothered" he said looking you up and down with a slight smirk on his face.

"I'm chilling" you reply knowing damn well you're hot and bothered. A few moments of silence passes before you speak again

"I should probably let you get back to it since you didn't finish" you say standing up getting ready to run upstairs

"nah you're good I'm done" he says turning off the tv

"but-" you begin but get cut off by Hero getting in your face

"they weren't doing the trick, I was thinking of you" he says hovering over you, you can feel your body getting warmer

"I'm here now" you mumble not knowing if he heard you, bending down he placed a kiss on your neck as his hands move down your body

"You ok?" He asked as he placed wet kisses on your neck while you sat there trying not to moan out loud.

"I should be asking you that" you reply pushing him back a bit. His eyes were hooded as he looked you up and down with one visible expression on his face.

Images of him jacking off flashed in your head again turning you all the way on as you stared at him.

You push him back down on the couch straddling him "you couldn't wait for me to wake up no?" You say as you take off the vest he was wearing beginning to grind on him.

He released a small groan grabbing your hips keeping you in place causing you to giggle.

"Stop playing with me" he grunts rubbing his length on your entrance over your clothes at which you gasped at.

You take off the long top you're wearing leaving your chest bare and you in your underwear. Hero is left staring at your breast before he shifts your panties to the side as he inserts a finger.

His long finger begins to pump in and out of you as you rest your head in the crook of his neck biting your tongue

"go on let it out" he says as he moves a bit faster

"Hero" you moan as he kept his pace going

He quickly removed it after a few more pumps pushing you back so you were facing each other. Without warning he slowly pushes himself in you causing your eyes to roll back as you flop back on him.

You try and adjust to his size knowing damn well you still aren't used to it.

"Shit" he grunts going at a slow pace leaving you a breathless mess

His deep strokes forced you to shut your eyes tightly as you dug your fingers into him.

"Y/N" he whispers, as his hand find its way to your neck

His grip is tight enough for some air to get through making you smile.

"Cum if you wanna breath" he whispers with a smirk on his face. Your legs begin to shake faster and his strokes become sloppier.

As his grip gets tighter you climax, your whole body feeling like you're on cloud 9. He releases his grip allowing your body to fall back on him as he finishes off.

"Now that's what I was imagining." He said as his chuckle makes your whole body vibrate

"stop watching that shit you have me" you finally say getting off him walking towards the bathroom.