Its You (Michael B Jordan)

The thunder clapping and rain hitting the window woke you up out of your sleep as you jolted up looking at your surroundings.

Once you realised you were in your bed in the dark you turn to check the time on your night stand. As you read 3am you knew you weren't going back to sleep anytime soon.

Deciding to go make a drink you make your way downstairs to your kitchen turning on the light so you could see.

The sounds of light tapping on your door causes you to jump freezing as you mutter a

"Shit" under your breath, as you feel how fast your heart is going you take in a few breaths to calm yourself down.

"Y/N" you hear automatically knowing it's Michael. You remain still until you hear

"I know you're in there. Open up"

With a roll of your eye you open the door slightly finding a wet Michael in his all black fit rain dripping from him standing at your door at 3am.

"Yes?" You ask not wanting to talk to him after that big fight you guys had a few days ago.

"Can I come in? It's raining" he asked at which you opened the door wider for him to come in

The rain made his clothes stick to his body making him look unbelievably sexy so you to avoided looking at him.

As you walked back to the kitchen you could hear his footsteps following behind you

"So..." you began pouring water into a glass as he stared at you like he had a lot to say

You looked up at him and saw the bags under his eyes. He clearly wasn't sleeping well which made you happy that he was going through hell as much as you was.

"It's not what you think" he says finally breaking the silence

You roll your eyes not wanting to hear what he had to say. You begin to walk out of the kitchen but he quickly grabs your hand stopping you.

"We were in the club. She came over to my table because there were people there she knew. After I gave her a hug we never spoke again. I promise you" he quickly says not letting go of your hand

You could feel your eyes about to water at the thought of him cheating on you so you quickly look away

" I promise you" he repeats turning your head to face him. The space between you had been closed and now you were looking up at him as he stroked your cheek

"Michael-" you begin but you're cut off by his soft lips on yours

You've missed his touch and you almost melt into him as he holds you. The tears start falling as he lifts you up and places you on the counter.

You begin to remove his wet clothes lifting his shirt over his head before reconnecting your lips. You could feel him pick you up again as he began to move upstairs obviously going to your bedroom.

As he placed you on the bed, you could see so many emotions on his face as he hovered over you analysing you. 

"You know I love you right?" He mumbled admiring your half naked body. You looked away becoming shy as he stared at you a bit longer

"It's you. It's always been you" he says placing kisses from your lips down to your underwear

Your body became warm as his fingers grazed over your entrance. He always had the ability to make your body react instantly to his touch no matter what he did, it always responded.

As he swiftly removed your underwear the cold air hitting your lower body caused a small shiver

before you could process anything Michaels warm tongue ran up your entrance causing a small gasp to escape.

His slow pace was enough to make you finish as he pumped his fingers in and out of you.

Small moans filled the room as heat spread around your body

Soon cold air was hitting you again as Michael quickly stopped. You looked up at him to find him smirking at you, causing you to roll your eyes at him.

He reconnected your lips at which it got deeper, your tongues dance around in each other's mouths.

The feeling of him pushing inside you caused your mouth to fall open as he continue to kiss you.

"Shit" he groaned as he continued to fill you up

You clenched your eyes pulling his body closer to yours as he slowly began thrusting in you. Your body's moving in synch with one another showed exactly how perfect you guys were for each other.

"Y/N" He moaned in your ear as he picked up the pace

The rain against the window and the clapping noise your bodies were making made everything more passionate and you loved it.

You could feel your legs begin to shake at which your fingers dug into his back as he repeatedly hit a spot in you that made your spine tingle.

Your moans grew louder as his thrusts became more rapid and sloppier signalling he was close too.

"You first" he grunted

Just as you released your body instantly became stiff as euphoria spread from your head to your toes.

A few more thrusts and he followed right after you.

Flopping down next to you, you could feel him staring at the side of your face.

"I don't wanna go through that again" you mumbled as lightning lit up your room

He let out a sigh before turning you to face him again

"Never again" he said planting a kiss on your lips