Chapter 4: Hello, Star

Moon showed Night that there was a secret door beside her bed leading to the room beside her's which contains her bathroom, toilet, her walk in wardrobe and her changing room. Moon also explained that after Night meets her fraternal twin sister, Star they both can go to the Echo Creek mall to get herself some new clothes.

  Night wasn't a big fan of shopping but if she got to spend some quality time with her sister then she'll even jump from the top of a mountain. 

  As Moon lead Night to Star's room they continued their conversation about Starlight Kingdom and its rulers.

  "Does Starlight Kingdom still have their magic?" Moon asked curiously as she stared at Night's dark blue moon cheek marks. Night touched her cheek marks then looked at Moon's cheeks only to see that she had no cheek marks.

  "Yes. Starlight Kingdom still has their magic. Star, Queen Eclipsa, Princess Meteora and you only stopped the magic here in Mewni. The magic in Starlight Kingdom still exists. Its a shame that Mewni's magic is gone, I never got a chance to use the family wand. I even didn't get a chance to witness the magic here in Mewni. Mewni was the most powerful magical kingdom in the multiverse. Now, Starlight Kingdom has taken its place," Night said sadly.

  "We did what was right at that moment, Night. We had to destroy the magic," Moon said sadly.

  "Anyways, here we are," Moon said as she stood in front of a door with the name Star Butterfly painted on the door along with tons of yellow stars of all sizes.

  "Do you want me to go in with you?" Moon asked her daughter. 

  "Yeah, it'll be nice for you to explain everything to her for me," Night said. Her cheek marks glowing from the rampaging zoo in her stomach. 

  Moon entered the room. She looked around silently only to see that her younger daughter wasn't anywhere to be found. 

  "Star? Star? Where are you?" Moon called out for her younger daughter in a slightly frustrated tone but not letting it show completely.

  "COMING MUM!!!" Star Butterfly, younger fraternal twin sister of Night Butterfly screamed a she slid down the banister and landed in front of both her mother and her older fraternal twin sister.

  "Star? What did I say about sliding down banisters? Your 17 now Star please act matured for just one minute," Moon scolded her younger daughter and thanked the heavens silently that her older daughter didn't act like this. 

  "Star, remember the knights telling you about that rumour about you having an older twin sister?" Moon asked, getting straight to the point. 

 "Yeah, you told me that it wasn't true," Star said, confused on why  her mother was bringing up that topic out of the sudden.

  Yesterday had been Star's birthday and for the storytelling session a knight had told Star the infamous Mewman folktale. Star had asked her mother about it only for her mother to tell her that it was a lie and  that she  had already silenced the rumours a long time ago.

  "I lied to you, Star. I just wanted to surprise you. I'll clear up everything with you, I promise. Go greet you twin sister for now," Moon said to Star seriously.

  "Alright, Mum but remember you owe me an explanation," Star said with a small frown as she walked over to a very nervous Night.

  "So, your my older twin sister then? I'm Star. What's your name?" Star greeted her older twin sister slightly rudely making Night flinch at her tone.

  Star noticed her sister flinching and her face immediately softened then turned into a face of pure guilt. She hadn't meant to make her sister flinch at her tone. Star had only spoken like that because she was too focused on being angry with their mother.

  "So sorry. I didn't mean to sound rude to you. I was just so angry with Mum that I took it out on you. Please, forgive me. I really didn't mean to sound so rude to you," Star apologized to her older sister with her head held low.

  "It's alright, Star," Night dismissed her sister's apology.

  Star smiled a big bright smile that made Night shocked for Star's smile was identical to her own's. This made Night smile the same big bright smile and in turn made Star shocked about their identical smiles. Moon merely smiled fondly as she watched her two daughters bond.

  "Shall we start all over again?" Night asked with a chuckle.

  "Of course, sister," Star said with a laugh. 

  "Hey, big sis Night," Star greeted her sister with a big smile and happiness shining in her eyes.

  "Hello, Star,"