Chapter 5: Making Friends

Star lead Night to the upper floor in her room. Moon had stated at that moment that's Night's room has a secret door that leads to her room's upper floor and in her upper floor there was a secret staircase that led to her roof room.

  Night was delighted when she heard this. Star became really excited when she heard that the doors and staircases were hidden in Night's room unlike her room where everything were right in front of your eyes.

  "Mum, you can leave now. I'll take care of her from here," Star stated to her mother before pushing her back down the stairs and out of the door to her room. 

  Night merely laughed at her younger sister's antics. Star grabbed her older sister's hand and dragged her to the upper floor which of her room which had many different multi coloured bean bags, about ten different coloured desks with computers on top of them, a big round table in the middle of the room with cushioned wheely chairs surrounding it. To basically describe it, the room was just as wild as Star was, which meant that it had too many things in the room to name.

  "This amazing, Star! I love this room, though it has much too many colours for my liking yet its still amazing just like you!" Night complimented her younger sister's upper floor.

  "Glad you like it," Star answered with a bright smile.

  "Guys! Come down, I have someone for you guys to meet!" Star shouted. 

  As soon as she shouted that soon her group of friends came running down the stairs.

  Marco, Tom, Jackie, Janna, StarFan13 and Pony Head had all grow up and they were standing in front of Star and Night.

  "Hey, Star! Oh, who's this?" Marco greeted and then asked Star.

  "Everyone, this is my older twin sister by 3 minutes. Her name is Night Butterfly and I hope that you all will accept her into our little friend group," Star announced and introduced Night to her friends.

  "But I thought that it was just a myth..." Tom said.

  "Star? I have this power that I want to show you. Please don't tell anyone to introduce themselves to me," Night whispered into Star's ear.

  "Okay... Do your thing," Star said with a smile.

  "Your Prince Thomas Draconius 'Tom' Lucitor," Night stated to Tom. 

  Tom was shocked. Not many knew his full name for he only introduced himself with his nickname which was "Tom".

  "How do you know that?" Tom asked gobsmacked but Night didn't answer his question. Instead she turned to Pony Head.

  "Your Princess Lilacia Pony Head," Night stated yet again which shocked Pony Head as well since she introduced herself to people as "Pony Head".

  "Your Janna Ordonia," Night stated to Janna. "Wicked," Janna murmured.

  "Your Marco Ubaldo Diaz,"  Night stated to Marco.  He was speechless. 

  "Your Jackie Lynn Thomas," Night stated to Jackie who was shocked too. 

  "Your given name is blurred out. There is a name covering it though. Your StarFan13," Night stated to StarFan13 then walked by to stand beside her younger sister who was gobsmacked too.

  "How did you do that?" Star asked.

  "I can see the names that are sealed for people. Some of the names are blurry as the person doesn't want or doesn't like their name. For example StarFan13 doesn't want her sealed name anymore so her name is totally blurred out and there's the name she wants on top of it," Night explained to everyone in the room.

  "The sealed names for people?"Marco asked, very confused.

  "Indeed. The sealed names for people are the full names given to the person when they were born. As soon as your parents agree on the name that they've want to name you with and they finally named you with that name, then the name is sealed and you shall remain with that name forever. The sealed name will blur out if you hate it or don't want it anymore," Night explained to Marco about the sealed names.

  "Wait... I understand now! You mean the sealed names! The full names our parents give us! Our real names!" Tom exclaimed after thinking for far too long. 

  "Thank the queens, you get what I mean," Night sighed out.

  "I don't understand this at all," Pony Head sighed frustratedly.

   "She meant the names that were given to us when we were born. Our real names, our given names," Tom explained to Pony Head, Marco, Jackie, Janna and StarFan13.

  "Oh..." Pony said she finally understood what a sealed name was.

  "How in the name of Mewni can you see our sealed names?" Pony asked.

  "Its a gift," Night answered simply since she already explained all of this.

  "Where were you this whole time?" Star asked as she sat onto a bean bag. 

  The others decided to sit on the floor, random bean bags and random chairs. Night took a seat on a black bean bag.

  "I was in Starlight Kingdom," Night answered simply.

  "You mean the only kingdom which still has magic even after the magic has been destroyed?!" Tom exclaimed.

  "Yeah. The only kingdom. Its no big deal, the magic there isn't as strong as before anymore after the magic was destroyed. Its dwindling. Queen Acacia and King James are trying to restore the magic. Its working though, the magic in Starlight Kingdom would soon return to its former glory," Night explained about the conditions in Starlight Kingdom.

  "I remember reading about Starlight Kingdom. It was said that the royals there learn the art of sealed name reading. It also stated that only a sacred few can learn and read sealed names," Marco said thoughtfully to Night.

  "Right indeed. Jackson 'Jack' Starlight and I were two of the sacred few. We were able to learn and read the sealed names," Night informed everyone there.

  "That's interesting. Did you have friends back in Starlight Kingdom?" Jackie said then asked. 

  "No, my only friend was Jack Starlight," Night said.

  "We all will be your new friends then," Janna said gesturing to their little group which seemed very big to Night and Night only.

  "Really?" Night asked excitedly which reminded everyone about Star when she was excited. Night smiled a big excited smile which also reminded everyone of Star's smile.

  "That's so creepy..." Janna whispered to StarFan13. 

  "But its so cool," StarFan13 whispered excitedly back to Janna.

  Jackie nodded her head agreeing to StarFan13. Marco merely shook his head at his friends' antics whilst Tom did the same thing. Star was smiling fondly at her sister's pure excitement which reminded her of herself.

  "Of course, sis! We'll all be your most best friends!" Star exclaimed before tackling Night in a big bear hug.

  For once it Night's life, she was actually making friends...