Accompanied Him To The Ring/Being At Ringside

Saige:
Paige were getting ready go out for Seth's match with Seth and Roman won were facing Elias and Drew McIntyre. They were waiting behind the curtain for Seth theme to go off. When it hit the 3 walked out to the crowd cheered. JoJo announced their names "And their opponents accompanied by Paige, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns" Seth and Roman went into the ring while Paige stood out and clapping for them. The bell rang signaling that the match had started. Seth and Drew had started off.
  The match had been going on for 30 minutes when Seth reached Roman to be tagged in when he got in Drew hit him with Claymore Kick. Roman fell right on the mat, he couldn't move, Drew was struggling to get to him to pin him when Paige looked over at Seth he wasn't moving so she jumped on the apron and distracted Drew and the ref. Roman had enough strength to hit Drew with Superman Punch causing to picked the win all because of Paige.

Deanlee:
AJ were sitting in Dean's locker  room waiting to go out for his match. She were watching her best friend Kaitlyn face Alicia Fox while Dean was getting into 'Lunatic Fridge' mode he was pacing back and forth to be honest it looked funny but anyways Kaitlyn had won her match and it was time for Dean and AJ go out for his match. He was a little nervous for AJ to go out since he was facing Bobby Lashley but he knew that she could handle herself. His music hit and they walked out holding hands. The crowd cheered loudly to see them together the bell had ring for the match to start. Dean had the upper hand when Baron was going to interfere. Before he could get into the ring AJ had grabbed the chair and hit Corbin in the back making Dean pick the win.

Charreigns:
Joe was having his match against Brock Lesnar for the Universal Championship. Of course she had to go out and cheer him on. It was halfway through the match and she didn't know who was going to win, it just keep on going back and forth between the two of them. Brock hit Roman with few F5's but he still continues. Charlotte saw that Roman was starting to get tired and Brock were getting ready to hit another F5, when Charlotte walked over to Paul and got in an heated argument and caused Brock a distraction. He walked over to the ropes, Roman had the chance and spun him around and hit him with the Spear picking up the win and became the new Universal Champion. "Congrats babe"

Shalor:
Finn were against The Miz tonight. Sasha didn't understand why she had to go out there because she knew that Finn were going to win. But he said "For support" Sasha and Finn were already in the ring waiting for The Miz annoying music to hit. When it did she rolled her eyes. Sasha noticed that the Miz was getting more and more moody each time he didn't seem so much fun and filled with energy like Maryse that walked out with him.
   When the bell rang Sasha had stepped out of the ring. Before Sasha could say anything she heard the bell ring indacting that Finn won! Well that was easy she thought and went in the ring and celebrate with him.

Brindy:
Randy wasn't going to fight tonight since he returned instead Hunter and Stephanie wanted to talked to him in the ring Brie thought it was a good idea to go out with him in case she need to back him up. Stephanie  was rambling on about how the Authority went while she were just standing there totally zoned out. Until Randy started making these comments embarrassing The Aurthority which Brie had to bit her tongue not to laugh. To be honest Brie never liked the Aurthority but that doesn't mean she didn't support Randy. Brie finally had enough of Stephanie unwanted yelling and told her that she should stop talking, of course Stephanie didn't like it and pushed her. Brie had enough and slapped her so hard that everyone across the world could hear it.

Nena:
John had been in a fued with Braun Strowman for few months. Nikki were getting nervous for him. She had seen what he can do but John never cared he would always say 'Never Give Up' Alexa you weren't so scared of, if she could take her, anyone can. But Braun she were scared of. John was going to have a match in 3 minutes. When the two walked out seeing the mixture of cheers and boos. Halfway throughout the  match Braun were dominating leaving John spread out on the mat. She thought this is it John is going to lose. Braun suddenly got up and walked out of the ring. When the referee continued to 10 Nikki  ran into the ring hoping John was okay. Nikki were confused on why Braun would just leave in the middle of the match when Braun was halfway up the ramp he said into the mic "Yes Cena, I will face you at Wrestlemania I  just don't want to hurt you when we fight" and with that he walked away.

Styley:
It was pretty simple match, but Bayley wanted to be out there for AJ just in case things didn't go as plan. He didn't want her out there, so the agreement was her went on commentary and get involved in the match at all. That was hard for Bayley. As Seth hit his last Curb Stomp, Bayley were already up and in the ring. Almost immediately  after the bell rung, she were in the ring checking that AJ was okay. "I'm fine Bayley" he  insisted.

Pynch:
Punk hated the idea of Becky being at ringside during his match against Dolph, but after Finn telling him that she had did it many times for him, finally agreed to let her come down. He made her stand where Steph sat at, where Becky would stay out of harms way. During the match there's to many moments in which she swore her heart stopped for a second but when Punk got to 3, she slid straight in under the ropes to congratulate him.

Naniel:
Daniel had agreed for Naomi to come at ringside for his match against Andrade with Zelina at ringside as well. In her opinion it was perfect, she got to annoy Zelina whilst her boyfriend beat up Andrade. And true to her word, that was exactly what happened. She stood to Zelina with a smirk on her face as Daniel  pinned Andrade for the win. The bell had rang, she slid into the ring to be engulfed in a hug and mumbled in his ear "I'm so proud of you."

Rami:
It had taken a lot of persuasion, but Sami had agreed to let Renee to be at ringside for his match against Kevin Owens. When Chris arrived, she did everything in her power keep him out of the match. She kept taunting Chris, keeping his focus on her than the match. But eventually he shoves Renee into the barricade which allowed him to intervene. After she heard the bell rung, she slid into the ring to check Sami was okay after his loss.