Tag Team

Saige:
Paige were walking around backstage when Kurt stopped her. "Paige" She look at her boss who had stopped her. "Hey Kurt, what's up?"  She ask. "I need to talk to you about your match tonight. "What about it?"  She ask. "It's a tag team match against Carmella and R-Truth. And your partner is Seth." He says.  She thanks him before she run to his locker room to the news.
  When Paige got there she saw Seth watching TV so she runs and jumps into his lap. "Well hi to you to sweetheart." She smiles and kiss him. "Guess what are we doing tonight." "What?" He ask. "We're in tag team match against Carmella and R-Truth." He smiles, "They won't know what hit them." He states. " Well I will meet you at the gorrilla for our match."  She said before getting up and walking to her locker room to change.

~skip the end of the match~

"Your winners of the match by submission Paige and Seth Rollins." They kissed and went backstage took showers and went home.

Deanlee:
AJ were in a match with her boyfriend Dean Ambrose against Summer Rae and Dolph Ziggler.
   Right Now  it was the middle of the match Summer took a cheap shot at Dean so AJ ran to the other side of the ring and hit Dirty Deeded, but suddenly heard Dolph theme go off which meant they lost, so she got out the ring and put Dolph in a Black Widow. As she attacks him and was pulling off by Dean telling her it was okay.

Chrreigns:
Charlotte were at the gorilla with Roman and she were waiting for her theme to go off they were against Jey Uso and Sasha Banks.
   When she went out she saw her rival Ronda Rousey as she went up to her she got speared by Charlotte getting in the ring as Sasha and Jey came out you and they fought the whole time because Roman and Jey refused to fight each other and they won by pinfall.

Shalor:
Sasha were sapost to have a tag team match against Alexa Bliss and Baron Corbin. But the thing is she don't know who her partner is.

*Skip to the match*

As she stood in the ring waiting for her partner to come out. But just as she thought it was a handicap match her boyfriend's theme went off. She smiled as she watched him walked down.

Sasha and Alexa started the match, by the end of the match, Baron almost knocked Finn into coma.

Brindy:
Kurt angle came up to Randy earlier the night to tell him that he were in mix tag team match against Triple H and Stephanie McMahon. He also told him that he could pick who his partner was.
  Once he heard that he ran into his girlfriend. "Hey Brie. I was wondering if you wanted to be my mix tag team tonight?" He ask. She looked at him. "Of course I would babe. Who is it against?" She asked. "Triple H and Stephanie." He say. "Well I hope you are ready for a good match." She said smirking.

Nena:
Nikki were told that she was in a tag team against Rusev and Lana and her partner was John Cena.
   Nikki were in catering when John came in and sat with her. "So I got told that we're in a tag team match tonight." He states. "Yeah. What about it." She reply.
"I'm going to kick some insane ass." He says smirking. "Good because it's next." She said while getting up and leaving for the gorrilla.

Styley:
Bayley were sitting in her locker room she shared with her boyfriend AJ. She was about to get changed for the night when AJ walked in. "Hey babe, what's up?" She asked.
  "Well it looks like we're in tag team match tonight." He said. She turn and looks at him, "Really? Against who?" She asks. "Um... Bobby Roode and Charlotte." He says. "Well we should better get ready for the match then."  She said as she start to getting ready officially.

Pynch:
Becky and Punk were gaining the upper hand against The Miz and Maryse. Since Becky were distracted the ref as The Miz was pinning Punk, Becky decided to take it upon herself and walked around to Maryse side of the ring and yank her off the apron; banging her face on the apron in process. Maryse groaned as Becky yelled, "You wanna with my partner!!! Huh!?!" She aim to kick Becky in the gut, but she caught her foot and slammed her to the ground. Becky got on top of her and started to throw punches left and right. Becky stood up and saw Punk do GTS on The Miz. Becky laughed out loud while looking at the sky as the bell rang as she heard, "Here your winners; team of Becky Lynch and Cm Punk." She climbed in the ring and Punk engulfed and hugged her while spinning her around.

Naniel:
Naomi and Daniel were putting a beating to Jinder and Alicia. Jinder had put Daniel in a headlock. Naomi ran in the ring and kick Jinder in the back. He released and Alicia ran into the ring towards her. Naomi dropkicked her in the face and she rolled out the ring.
Daniel beat up Jinder a bit and tagged in Naomi. Naomi jumped over the rope and into the ring as Alicia climbed in. She ran at her and clotheslined her. Alicia did a few punches, then pushed to a corner. She tried to strike with her knees and feet but naomi dodged it and slammed her face into the mat. Naomi had put Alicia in Slay-o-mission and Alicia tapped out. "Here's your winners by submission the team of Daniel Bryan and Naoommi." Daniel climbed in and they celebrated in the middle of the ring.

Rami
Dana Brooke had been talking alot of  trash during the whole match and Renee and Dana haven't able  had a good fight at each other. Kevin has been wearing Sami down so he hasn't got any momentum and Renee could tell Dana wanted a piece of her. Kevin was getting ready to Pop-Up Powerbomb Sami but countered it and Enzuiguri in the temple and they both fell to the mat. They crawl to their corner and tagged both Renee and Dana. They climbed in  the ring and Renee jumped on Dana. Renee threw Dana  in a corner and helluva kick. "Here's winners; the team of Renee Young and Sami Zayn. Sami ran in the ring and hugged her and spun her around.