Breakup/Fighting

Saige:
"Paige Just answer me... Why where you with him?" Seth asks while following Paige up to their shared bedroom,"Because he's my bestfriend Seth, I already told you. She say entering the bedroom, "It didn't look like you were friends when he had his hands around you?" Roman says crossing his arms, "Seth.. he's my friend!! My gay friend" she said turning towards him,  "Your gay friend?" Seth asks, "Yes! He's gay and we're friends.. Don't you trust me Seth?" Paige ask as tears threaten to spill.
   "I, uh.. of course  I trust you Paige"  he says walking up towards her, she lift her hands up and stops him, "No, just get out, I need to think about how you don't trust me and you just hesitated to say trust me!" She said raising her voice, "Just go".. he let out a sigh and walked out of the room.

Deanlee
"Who is she, Jon?" AJ ask holding his phone, they had a movie night and when he went to the bathroom a woman had texted him asking if he could come over and have some fun time, so of course she got mad and she wanted to know who she is, "It's nobody, I promise you I'm not sleeping with her or do anything with her." Jon says looking at her, she hand him his phone and walks towards the door, she opened it and walks out before yelling "I'll be at a friend's house!"  And slammed the door.

Charreigns:
"Who where they?" Charlotte asks Roman walking up to him after seeing four girls walking away giggling, "Nobody, come on." He said walking past Charlotte, " Joe.. who where they!" She ask turning to him, he turns around faces her,  "I told you nobody.." Joe says again, "Really? Because you gave your number to them... I was here long enough to see you do it Joe." She said keeping herself from crying.

Shalor:
"I told you to stay away from her Finn, but what do you do? You go to her!" Sasha yelled at him, the two were outside their house, she had asked him from Alexa because he didn't trust them near each other they did had an relationship in the past, she didn't listen, "I didn't Sasha, we work together and we had a storyline to do together, I had no choice!" Finn says,  "You had a choice, you could've said no." Sasha says, "This is my job, Sasha!" Finn said raising his voice now, "Well yeah, you can have that job and not  go near her!" She yell, "Why? Why aren't I allowed to go near her?" He asked, she looked at him before storming away and getting into her car and left.

Brindy:
"Randy, I want to help you!" Brie yelled he boyfriend, "You can't! This is between me and Hunter." He said looking blankly at her, " Why can't I help?" She ask, "Because you don't understand.... You don't know anything about this!" He say, "Then help me understand! She say, he shakes his head, "No! Stay out of my way! I'm fixing him alone!" He say "Fine.. whatever, do as you please." She said giving up, she walked away from him leaving him to his thoughts.

Nena:
"Come on Nikki stop being lazy!" John yells at her as she refused to go out once again, she had started her period two days ago and she wasn't in the mood for anything, he of course didn't know, "If you think I'm so lazy, why than you f*cking leave and find somebody that isn't so lazy then!" She yells at him, "Fine, I will! Don't expect me back!" He said before storming out of the house. She stormed up to their bedroom and got under the covers began crying because of the pain and the way he made her feel insecure.

Styley:
Bayley were sitting in AJ's locker room waiting for his match. She saw the match and it was not a good one. She knew he was going to be mad. She heard the door get slammed open and slammed shut. She looked over and saw AJ. "Hey babe, it's okay you ge-" she were cut off by AJ. "No there's no next time." He said scarily calm. "What do you me-." Bayley were cut off again by AJ slamming his hands on the steel table in the room. "GOD DAMNIT BAYLEY, IT MEANS  I WON'T FACE THEM IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS!"  He screams at her.
  She were about to say something else when she felt something hit her face. She held her face. Reality sets in. AJ had slapped her. She looked at him and saw instent regret in his eyes. She started to tear up. She had turned around and grabbed her stuff. Before she left she turned around and said "We're over" and left.

Pynch:
Becky were hanging out with, Finn, Charlotte, and Sasha. The four of them were goofing around off at Becky's house. Becky then got an notification from Twitter saying that she got tagged in a tweet.  She opened it and reads it. Her heart stopped and shattered. She getting teary eyed. That's when Finn noticed. "Hey Becks, you okay?" He asked. She shake her head  no. He then came over where she were and saw what she were looking at.
    It said that Phil was out with AJ Lee and were seen kissing. Finn had passed it Sasha and Charlotte.  They read it and Finn looked like he was about to explode. They gave Becky her phone back and texted Phil right away saying they were over because of an tweet.

Naniel:
Naomi were walking around backstage of Raw looking for best friend Carmella and her boyfriend Daniel. She then thought of looking in his locker room. She were about to knock on the door when she heard moaning from the other side. She started to get tears in her eyes and  walked away.
   She then ran into Tamina and Roman. "Hey Naomi, you okay?" Tamina ask. No. Right now I need to find a new best friend and boyfriend."

Rami:
Renee have been working on a present for Sami birthday. She asked his brother to help her with it. So she had been spending alot of  time with his brother and not Sami.  One night, she just did a photo shoot for the company and then you worked on the present. When she walked into their house she saw Sami standing there in their living room. "Sami? What are you doing here?" She asked surprise to see him.
  " I wanted to talked to you." He said scarily calm. "Okay. What is it?" She asked "You've been cheating on me haven't you?" He states. Renee stop at her tracks and turned around looked at him. "What?" She asked him. "You heard me. You've been cheating on me haven't you? He said getting a little angry. "Where did you even get the idea?" She ask. "From the time you've spent time with my brother.I can take a guess." He said.
Renee looked at him straight in his eyes "I haven't been cheating on you, if you do think you can leave my house and never come back" she stated. He looked at her before making his way to exit the door.
Once he gone she had sent him a text saying that he was helping her with his birthday present.