Chapter 13: Juniper vs Sobek

Y/n woke up at 8 o'clock and decided to let his teammates sleep longer, he was sure that they are going to need the extra energy. It was 20 minutes later , when Ren slowly stirred awake, a bit sleepy the black haired teen looked around the room , until his eyes fell on Y/n, who was currently sitting at the desk, writing something.

Ren: "Good morning Y/n, i hope you didnt spent the entire night planning." Y/n chuckled a bit.

Y/n: "No i didnt, dont worry. I think we can let the others stay in bed for a bit longer, lets say till half past 9, if you want you can go back to sleep." the blue haired boy suggested and Ren shook his head no.

Ren: "No thank you, i think im going to take a shower and than meditate for a bit, if that is ok."

Y/n: "Sure thing, im just looking over the plan again."

Ren nodded and grabbed his clothes before entering the bathroom to take a shower. After he finished he started meditating while Y/n checked his weapons. At half past 9 the two boys split up to wake the rest of their group, Y/n went to Azure while Ren to the girls. Reaching the room Y/n knocked , waiting for an answer, but none came. A bit agitated Y/n knocked again, no answer once again, now Y/n was getting angry, he angrily knocks even louder. Silence was all he heard after full on punching the door, his eye start twitching from anger and blinded by rage Y/n threw a kick against the door, his anger was replaced by pain. Giving up Y/n walked towards the girls' room, standing in front of the room was his team, they looked towards Y/n and instantly saw his anger.

Phyrra: "What did Azure say?" she took a guess to what made Y/n angry.

Y/n: "Nothing, he isnt responding to my knocks, the door is locked. He could have already left but why not inform us?"

Nora: "Want me to break down the door?" she raised her hammer to convey her suggestion.

Y/n: "If this was his home, i would have allowed it but unfortunately it isnt. We can either wait for him and hope it wont take long for him to come back or get started on the mission, what do you think?"

Ren: "I think we should wait."

Nora: "We could go and get something to eat and hope that once we are back he is at his room." Nora suggested and Phyrra gave a nod, showing she liked her idea.

Y/n: "Ok lets get something to eat, we can talk about the plan while doing so, i can update Azure once we find him." Nora quickly jumped on his back hoping to get a piggyback ride but it only ended with Y/n faceplanting on the ground.

Nora: "Oops." She said with a smile before getting of Y/n.

Phyrra: "Everything ok?" Concern was all over her face as she held out her hand to help Y/n up from the ground.

Ren: "Nora, what did you do that for?"

Nora: "Sorry i got excited and forgot that Y/n isnt so physically strong."

Y/n: "Dont worry, no harm done..." Y/n said while looking deep in thought.

Phyrra: "You sure? You seem out of it."

Y/n: "No , i just had an idea. I think i have a better plan to kill that Sobek. If we can pull it off the fight will over in less than 5 minutes." the leader said while walking towards the dinner that is near the hotel. On their way there Y/n got a call, he quickly picked it up as he saw the callers ID. "Where are you?" he angrily asks.

Azure: "Chill bro, i just wanted to tell you that a buddy of mine called, he wanted to hang out so i went and met up with him, i will probably be back some time in the evening. Bye bro."