Chapter 37: Argus

Phyrra: "Y/N!!" was all Y/n could hear before a red blur tackled him to the ground and his face was covered in thousands of kisses. "I am so so glad you are ok." Phyrra said as she swiped away a few stray tears.

Y/n: "We will have to talk. In privat." The tone was enough for Phyrra to know how serious it was and with her help Y/n got up. "Where are Ren and No-"

Nora: "LITTLE BOY OZZY!!"

Oscar: "EEP!" was all Oscar was able to say as he saw the orange haired girl come running towards him at full speed. Lucky for him tho Y/n reacted and with a strength that suprised even him he caught the projectile that was Nora.

Y/n: "Dont wanna hurt Oscar now do we?" Y/n said trying to play it off as if nothing really happened, but the looks his friends gave him showed that it didnt work.

Nora: "Wow Cap." Nora said with stars in her eyes. "You got really strong..." her smile suddenly turned to a look of horror as she saw the human left hand Y/n now had. "ZOMBIE HAND! ZOMBIE HAND!" she shouted as she tried to wiggle her way out of Y/ns clutches. Phyrra and Ren, who now reached the group too, saw what Nora meant and took a step back.

Y/n: "Like I said, there is something we need to talk about." Y/n said seriously. A while later the group found themselves standing infront of a rather luxurious looking manor. With a deadpan look Y/n turned towards the nervous Phyrra. "A day without someone or something wanting to kill me, just a single day."

Phyrra: "You will be fine, I am there and so are Nora and Yang, we will be able to defend you, so dont worry."

Y/n: "Not really helping..." Phyrra giggled and opened the door. After a few deep breaths Y/n followed her and so did the rest of the group. Right the moment they entered Y/n felt all breath leave his lungs, the inside was beautiful, golden and red decorations, white marble floors, dark wooden doors with the history of Mistral carved into them. "Wow..." Was all Y/n could say and looking at his friends they too thought the same, all except Weiss who probably was used to such decor.

Woman: "Ah welcome back my little spartan." a woman cooed from the top of the stairs.

Phyrra: "MOM!" the girl cried out at her mothers antics.

Nora: "Hi Miss Nikos." Nora shouted while waving.

Woman: "Sweety how often did I tell you to call me Hera? Oh are those the friends you were talking about?" Hera asked as she walked down the stairs. Coming to a halt in front of them she did a small bow. "I welcome you to my home. My name is Hera Nikos."

Y/n: "We are greatful for having us. I am Y/n Jade, your daughters team leader and currently the leader of this merry band of..." Looking at his group he tried to find the right words. "people."

Yang: "HEY!"

Y/n: "I am also your daughters boyfr-" He couldnt finish his sentence as the shorter woman picked him up in a bone crushing hug.

Hera: "It is so nice to finally meet you. Phyrra wrote so much about you. Thank you for taking care of her." the mother happily said.

Ruby: "Ehm... Miss Nikos-"

Hera: "Hera, please call me that."

Ruby: "Ok Hera, I think you should put Y/n down, he had rough couple of days." Y/n let out an oof as he was dropped.

Hera: "I am sorry!" the tone of her voice was almost identical to how Pyrrha sounded when she said the same thing.

Y/n: "No its ok. Glad to meet you. Lets continue with the introductions shall we?"

Hera: "Oh no need, Pyrrha already told me about all of you." She points at Ruby. "Ruby Rose, Yang Xiao Long, Blake Belladona, Weiss Schnee, Oscar Pine and Raven and Qrow Branwen. Although I have to admit I do not know you miss." She said as she pointed at Maria.