Chapter Twenty-Nine: She's Baaack

"Come on hurry up." Josephine laughed as she hurried out of the car. "I can't believe you made us late for our reservation."

"I made us late?" He laughed as he trailed behind her. "You were the one that wanted round two at my place." He quipped.

"Well you didn't have to say yes." She retorted with a giggle.

"What do you mean!?" He asked with a shocked look on his face. "I was supposed to say no to you? I think not."

"Oh be quiet." She busted out laughing.

They quickly hurried into the restaurant and was immediately greeted by the hostess. "Good evening to you both, my name is Ella and I would like to thank you for being here tonight." She smiled.

"Good evening Ella." They both replied kindly.

"Do you all have a reservation for tonight? Or will you be dining at the bar?" She asked as she got ready to check the reservation book.

"We have a reservation." Trent replied. "It should be under Trent Marcum."

"Ah, here we go." She smiled as she pointed to his name. "Follow me please." She tucked the book under her arm as she lead them to the main dining area. "Here is your table." She pointed to a nice little table for two; beautifully decorated with glasses, place mats, utensils and napkins wrapped origami style. "A waiter or waitress will be with you soon." She informed them. "I do hope you enjoy your meal and your overall experience with us tonight." She gave them a warm smile before returning back to her post

"She was nice." Josephine smiled.

"Indeed she was." Trent agreed.

They both just sat for a while and took in the incredible scenery of the place as the music played softly in the background.

"I don't think the menu was the only thing they revamped." Josephine chuckled. "This whole place looks so different from how I knew it to be."

"I think they're under new management now. " He chimed in. "They've really outdone themselves though."

"They truly have." She continued in awe. "They even changed the tiles and added a whole lot more indoor plants. I can honestly say the entire ambiance is so much more relaxing."

"And aesthetically pleasing as well." He laughed. "Whoever styled this place knew exactly what they were doing." Just then it dawned on him. "I wonder if I could get their info since I'll soon be having some renovations done."

"That's actually not a bad idea." She agreed. "Maybe you could ask one of the staff members, they might know."

Just then they were greeted by a young man who looked about seventeen at the very least. "Um, good evening." He said nervously as he started filling their glasses with water. "My name is Eric and I'll be your waiter tonight."

"Good evening Eric." Josephine greeted him with a smile.

"Um, by chance are you both ready to order?" He quickly took out the tablet to take their orders, but his nerves got the better of him and he accidentally dropped it on the table knocking Josephine's purse off and onto the floor. "Oh my God." He belted out as he quickly knelt down to grab her purse up off the floor. "I'm so sorry."

"It's ok." Josephine assured him. Trent couldn't help but to chuckle at Eric's clumsiness. "It's just a purse. No harm no foul." She smiled. He quickly tried to hand the purse back to her but instead he knocked over her glass of water instead causing it to spill all over her.

"Oh my God, oh my God." He shouted as he started to panic, this time drawing everyone's attention over to them. "I'm so sorry let me help you, please." He quickly grabbed one of the napkins and started to pat her chest in an attempt to dry her off. "Please forgive me miss." He continued. "I'm so sorry about this. It's my first day and everything is going to shit." He sighed as he continued patting her chest.