Author's Note

I wanted to take a moment to thank you for joining me on another Friendzoned adventure. I know it was a long time coming, but I truly wanted to finish this one for all of you that have supported, inspired, and nagged me to keep going. I truly could not have done it without you. 

The fact that you would even consider reading something that I wrote means the absolute world to me. If you've read anything of mine before, you'll know the drill. I write for fun, not for fame. I want to get inspired again and continue writing. This series, in particular has been so much fun for me to write. There have been some bumps along the way, but Friendzoned will forever be one of my favorites. 

I want to know what you thought about it, so if you so choose, I have some questions for you. 

1. As always, did you enjoy this story? I really do acknowledge any tips, feedback, and comments. I read them all and take them all to heart. However, if you thought my story did suck, just let me down easy...okay? 

2. How did you feel about some of the new characters introduced in this story? Would you like to see them again? Did you miss some of the original characters? 

 3. Friendzoned 3, anyone? I'd love to continue this journey, but that's up to you. If you want it, let me know and I'll work my ass off to get it written. 

I wanted to thank you again, so much, for supporting me as an author. I truly hope you've enjoyed this story, and the series so far. From the bottom of my heart, I could not have done this without you. 

I love you all so much and until next time, 

                                                                         Betterknownas