Part 5

Todoroki p.o.v.

The letter was about me moving to floor 3. I didn't care the only bad thing about this is that I was right next to Bakugou's dorm.

No ones p.o.v.

Todoroki walked back into class. Meneta and Denki kept asking Todoroki what the note was for or who it was from. Todoroki just sat in his seat not saying anything or showing any kind of emotion

Bakugou's p.o.v.

Why is everyone so curious about that damn note half n' Half got. I laid my head down not paying attention to class.

~time skip~
Todoroki p.o.v.

I started to pack up all my stuff into boxes and bags. When I was finally done I walked to my new dorm. Right before I walked in I looked to my right to see Bakugou staring at me in disbelief. I picked up my boxes and bags putting them in my dorm. I shut the door and laid on my new bed.

Bakugou p.o.v.

Did that half n' half bastard just walk into the empty dorm room?!?! Who does he think he is why'd he have to look at me and then just ignore me???

No ones p.o.v.

Bakugou walked over to Todoroki's door and started knocking on it. After a few minutes of waiting Todoroki opened the door and asked "what do you want?" Todoroki said that with his poker face. Bakugou started yelling and screaming at Todoroki. Todoroki pulled Bakugou into his dorm and closed the door.

Todoroki's p.o.v.

When I pulled Bakugou into my dorm and closed the door he glared at me like he was going to kill me. I simply asked him again "what do you want" he then yelled "I want to know why the fuck your in this dorm!!" I was kinda expecting him to say that so I explained the note and why I'm here. He left my dorm and went to his. A little bit after Bakugou left Midoriya came up to me asked "Todoroki-kun I was wondering if you wanted to go to a party with me and Mina" "sure why not" I replied he then told me it was at kirishima's house.

~time skip~
Bakugou's POV

That shitty nerd asked me to go to shitty hairs party. I said no and Deku went on with his day. I heard Todoroki's door close so I looked outside my dorm to see Todoroki in an adidas jacket and some skinny jeans. I guess he's going to the party. If everyone is going that means I'm the only one that's not. I quickly put on a black hoodie and some jeans and drove to shitty hair's house. When I got there shitty hair greeted me and I walked in and sat on the couch. I saw Icy hot dancing with Deku it kinda bothered me.

I said I'd make them longer and I did and sorry that it took so long