Part 8

(Drunk)Todoroki POV
He told me to take a shower and go to sleep. I did take a shower but I had to much energy to go to sleep so I walked next door to Bakugou's dorm and started knocking on the door

Bakugou POV
Someone was knocking on my door I opened it and I was about to kill someone. Why the hell is he knocking on my door?!?! "I thought I told you to go to bed" that's what I said before he passed out and fell on the floor. I mean I can't just leave him here and what if someone saw him outside my door that would not be good. I ended up carrying him back to his dorm and putting him to sleep. He looked so happy when sleeping, but man wait till he gets that hangover. I walk out of his dorm and closed the door behind me.

~The next day~
Todoroki POV

I woke up and my head was killing me. I changed out of my clothes I wore last night and put on a t-shirt and and some jeans. "Do I have any Tylenol...." I stood up and walked over to my mini kitchen, and grabbed the Tylenol, and took two pills with some water. I walked out my dorm locking the door behind me I was walking to the kitchen to make some breakfast when I was slammed against the wall by a certain ash blonde boy.

Bakugou POV

I saw that damn half walking in the hall way so without thinking I pinned him to the wall. "What the hell were you thinking when you-" "K-Kacchan what are you doing?" That damn nerd interrupted me in mid sentence.

No ones POV

Bakugou let Todoroki go and yelled at Deku for interrupting him. While Todoroki walked to class like nothing happened.

Todoroki

I walked into to class and not long after so did Bakugou and midorya. After everyone sat down mr. Aizawa announced that we would have a project and we could pick our partner. I scanned the room seeing who would make a good problem and I stopped at Bakugou who is now yelling at kirishima. I can over here their conversation. "Come on bakubro plz" "no I already have a partner it's..." Bakugou scanned the room and caught me staring. I quickly turned my away and heard someone walking over to my desk. "Candy cane your my fucking partner!"

No ones POV

Todoroki looked at Bakugou with a confused look on his face. "The Canadian flag is my partner shitty hair". Bakugou looked back at Todoroki with a smirk, he then whispered into his ear"you cant avoid me now icy hot." Bakugou then walked back to his desk and sat down.

And another episode done bye everyone UwU