Part9

After class
No ones POV

The duo haired walked out of the class room and was heading towards the dorms. When and ash blonde yelled
"Oi half n half!"
He turned around to see Bakugou standing next to the door of class 1-A
"What do you need?"
"I need answers...NOW!"
The two of them walked into Todoroki's dorm

Todoroki POV
"What's this all about" it came out more like a command then a question "about that shitty move you pulled in the closet" I honestly had no idea what he was talking about "what move Bakugou?" He gave me this really pissed off look "the move from last night" "Bakugou I don't remember anything from last night, I only remember falling on the ground, everything else is a blur" his face softened a bit and he mumbled something like 'I'm such an idiot' or something like that. "You fucking kissed me Todoroki" I was surprised at two thing one is that he called me by my name and two is he said I kissed him I felt my cheeks heat up. I could swear my face was a tomato, I could only get out stutters "w-what?" "YOU KISSED ME OK AND I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU DID IT OR HOW TO FEEL ABOUT IT!!" He started yelling and I thought he was going to attack me or something.

Bakugou POV
I calmed down and stop yelling "listen I'm sorry I'm just go" he was flustered, wait so does that mean he likes me or he was embarrassed? This is to confusing! Why does he always make me feel confused about stupid stuff. I walked into my dorm and locked the door.

And another episode done sorry it's short bye beans UwU