Part 7

Bakugou POV
We walked into the closet while shitty hair locked it. We just started to stared at each other. 2 minutes had gone by and I started to get annoyed. He still has a fucking poker face even when drunk! I took like two steps and whispered in his ear "loose the poker face half n' Half" I then moved back to the other side of the closet. I didn't think he would actually do it but then he started to smirk. It didn't bother me at first until he looked me dead in the eyes I swear that sent shivers up and down my spine.

(Drunk)Todoroki Pov
When I looked him in the eyes he started to blush like a mad man. I don't think he noticed cause he didn't cover his face. I walked closer to him and passionately kissed him on the lips. He was definitely shocked cause he didn't react or anything.

Bakugou POV
That Half n' Half kissed me he FUCKING KISSED ME!! I didn't hate it but I was just shocked. I thought I liked pink cheeks? I'm so confused why would he do this? Does he like me? Is he doing it cause it's part of the game? Do I like him? Is it just cause he's drunk? So many questions running through my mind at one time. Then I came back to my senses when he broke the kiss. I just looked at him and his dum poker face. I look at my watch to see how long it's been and it's been about three minutes.

No ones POV
The blonde boy red as a tomato started to space out and calm down. While on the other hand still freaking out inside his head. Shoto then walked back to the other side of the closet.
A few minutes later kirishima opened the door and let the two out. Kirishima then spun the bottle and landed on Mina they then went into the closet for five minutes.

Bakugou POV
I'm so done with this game. But I'm still not sure why he kissed me. It had to be because he was drunk. Right? I'm going back to the dorms. As soon as I got up Half n' Half and Deku stood up as well. "Kacchan can you bring Todoroki kun to his dorm if your leaving" that damn nerd asked me I walked to the dormitory with icy hot and helped him to his dorm. When I got to his dorm we walked in and I sat him on the bed. "Go take a shower and go to sleep" I told him that so he wouldn't bother me. I walked out and went to my dorm.

Thank you for the support sorry I took so long to write this. Plz check out km1213037  or Bf3139947