Angel Dust x reader

You, Vaggie and Charlie were in the lounge with their jaws dropped looking at Angel who was smiling awkwardly and sweating alot. "YOU WHAT!?!?" Vaggie yelled at the spider. "I said Im on a break from my prostituting business for awhile ok?!" Angel said looking down. Charlie saw this and went over to Angel, "Well...thats one step to redemption!" she told him with a wide smile.
You and Angel were BFFs ever since you came to Hell, and you knew Angel would never turn down sex until now. You sighed and smiled at him, making him smile back. "Soooooo why did you want a break so suddenly?" you asked him. He looked at you, eyes wide and started blushing, "w-well I-uh uhm...uh" he was a stuttering and blushing mess. You,unfortunately (?) were oblivious to this but not Vaggie and Charlie.

-TIME FRIKIN SKIP TO NIGHT OR SUMTHIN-

(Angels POV)
Vaggie and Charlie told me to go to the new cafe Harleys for a 'special suprise', I swear if they frikin do something I gonna shoot a b****!
After afew minutes of walking I finally made it to the cafe, there I saw (Y/N) sitting in a table smoking a cigarette. Frick shes cute! I felt my face heat up as I approach her, she didnt know I was right behind her so I did what any sane demon would!

(your POV)

I was smoking a stick, waiting for why Vaggie and Charlie brought me here and just left. Did they prank me? Am I waiting for someone? Is there tacos y burritos he-"BAAAAAHHHH!!!" I heard someone yell and grab me by the shoulders and scared the crap outta me. "BAJESUS ANGEL WTF!?!?!?". I turned around to see him wheezing his butt of and rolling on the floor with tears in his makeup filled eyes. " -wheeze- I REALLY GOT YOU (Y/N)! YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN YOUR FACE!" he laughed at me, I started to laugh with him, imagining my face. 'gosh why is he so cute?!?!' I asked myself. Eventually, Angel sat next to me and we talked for maybe an hour then went to a nearby horror carnaval (its hell so why the hell not? :,D )

(3rd person ur something POV)
(Y/N) and Angel arrived back at the hotel laughing and drooping their arm on the others shoulder, "And then he started singing Michael Jackson and fell in a man hole!" Angel joked. "This was the best day of my life!" the girl told him smiling, as they arrived to (Y/N)s room, Angel got hold of her hand and finally confessed his feelings towards her. "(full name), ever since we became friends, I grew more and more straight for you..." he said jokingly, making the smaller demon laugh cutely. "What Im trying to say is... I LOVE YOU (Y/N)!" with those 3 words, (Y/N)s world became much more happy, "I LOVE YOU TOO ANGEL!" she said, Angels smile grew wider as he embraced her and spun her around, he put her down and kissed her soft lips, she kissed back and put her hands on his shoulders. They both pulled back and looked at eachothers eyes and said their goodnights. They both knew tomorrow, there would be alot of fangirling and squealing from Charlie...and there was

(Alastor x singer!reader is next :D)
also sorry for nasty writing skills