Yandere!Sir Pentious x Abused!reader II

Egg Boi POV

I finally arrived to Boss' house! I was panting and sweating when I entered his inventing room "Well?..Tell me whatyou saw!" he said with a smirk "uh boss shes in danger!" "what?" "She got beat up by a guy!" He stood up (???) and started slithering to her house. oh boi.....

You POV

I was lying on the couch, with an icebag on my eye 'another bruise...' I told myself. Jason was watching his...ANTI VAX SHOW again (oh no hes a karen!). Tears were coming down my eyes like waterfalls. I was about to lose all hope until

KNOCK KNOCK

I jolted up from the couch and opened the door to see Sir Pentious from yesterday "oh hi Sir Pentious...what brings you here..how did you find m-" "Look do you have a boyfriend?" I froze. how did he know? does he know about my situation? "(Y/N) YOU COME UP HERE RIGHT NOW!" oh no... Jason runs down the stairs and sees me and Sir Pentious "WHOS THIS?! YOU CHEATIN ON ME?!?!" he was about to slap me but Pentious grabbed his hand and threw him to the wall he punched his face and told me to go get out of the house. Some egg bois were holding my bags 'wait what???' "The boss told us to get your stuff while you were sleeping!" one said smiling. We all started following who I assumed was the leader.

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY MY NON FILTHY ASS

As soon as Sir Pentious arrived, I ran to him, hugging his neck "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!"

Sir Pentious POV

She....hugged me!! I felt my face heat up as she cried on my shoulder. "Don't cry my love~"

I WILL NEVER LET YOU GO

----------------------------------------------------
this nasty