Alastor x singer!reader

"Hey Charlie could we go to the new club down the street? I wanna see if theres any hot guys there~"

"uh..Ok Angel!"

Charlie, Vaggie, Alastor and Angel were sitting down in a table at the new club that just opened. Angel, being himself, was wearing his drag and being surrounded by horny ass fuk guys. Alastor cringed at the spider and turned to Charlie, "I still don't understand why he wants all that attention!" Charlie replied with a smile "maybe hes trying to find someone to love" she looks at Angel who was making out with a dude. "Well then, love is not for me!" the deer said crossing his arms. eventually, Angel came back, removing his wig and sitting down next to Vaggie "so what happened with Carlie and 'Smiley Face'?" he asked her. "Alastor said he doesn't wanna love" .........."Ill give ya 10 bucks if he won't get a girl" "deal"

TIME SKIP BITCHES

The lights dimed and everyone including Alastor looked at the stage. The red curtains opened and a girl with a (F/C) dress appeared, "Who's that?" a guy asked, "I heard they called her Hells Song Bird...". every demon in the room swooned and listened to (Y/N)s voice, Charlie smiled at her thinking of an idea for the hotel, Angel and Vaggie were whispering and giggling to eachother and looked at Alastor's love struck face. "Ya like her! don't ya?" Angel teased the deer "I-I beg your pardon?" Charlie heard and butted in "You like (Y/N)!" she said smiling "so?" "That mean you're wrong and Im right!". Alastor looked away, blushing redder than his suit "Hey Charlie! Why don't we meet her after the show?" Vaggie asked. Charlie gasped at the idea "THATS A GREAT IDEA!"

TIMESKIP AGAIN BROUGHT TO YOU BY MY ACHING FINGERS

The demon arrived to your room with a nervous Alastor trying his best to act formal. "aw come on Al! Shes gotta love you! If not can I have her?" Angel encouraged (?????) him, "he's right! who wouldn't want to be with a well dressed gentlemen like you?" Charlie added. Alastor took a deep fucking breath and knocked on your door, the others fled fangirling and giggling to themselves. You opened the door and greeted him "uhm Hello darling! what brings you here?~" Alastor replied quite calmly "Im here to see you my dear! Splendid performance there! really reminded me of my life up there!" he said pointing to the ceiling "W-why thank you sir! no one has ever told me that! normally they would ask me to sleep with them..." you said "Well why would anyone want to deflower a beautiful  rose like you!" you blushed at his words. "Lets say you and me go get a drink sometime?~" he said smiling. "It would be my pleasure~" you replied.

After that night, you and Alastor were inseparable. And maybe in afew years, you will be his bride

"Now give that 10 bucks"
"fine"