Hazbin Hotel main 4 x reader imagine

(Y/N), Charlie and Vaggie were watching Deadpool on (Y/N)s big bed in room 276. It was about 9pm and they wanted to have a sleep over of some sort. "Ugh! he flirts worse then Angel" said Vaggie when she saw the red merc flirt with Vanessa (is that her name idk). "No one can flirt more than that pest!" (Y/N) joked about the tall spider. Charlie added to her friends tease, "Don't say that! You'll never know when he'll pop up and start giving you bug bites!" " Its fine! Just bring pesticide with you when you sleep! Thats what I do!" Vaggie laughed. Just then there were thumping noises getting louder and louder, it sounded like someone running to their room. The three friends were confuzled until Angel slammed the door open panting. "I AM NOT A PEST!!!" he screamed. The room went from silent to laughter in a second with (Y/N) on the floor, holding her belly, Charlie wiping of her tears, Vaggie snickering to her herself, Angel leaning against the wall and Alastor with a tired expression plastered on his face. wait Alastor??? "Next time you do this make sure you'll be quiet!" He said with a fake, irritated smile. "Aw come on now Al were just having fun!" The (H/C) girl told the deer. She knew he couldn't say no to that cute face of hers. He sighed, calming down "Alright! I'll let it go!" the four demons felt relieved that Alastor actually let them go with just a war-"IF" The dreaded if....(Y/N) and Charlies faces turned pale (well charlie has white skin but whatever) and Vaggie and Angels sweat dropped "If.....

"I can watch with you..." "YES OK ALRIGHT WHATEVER YOU SAY!!!!" you said nervously.

Time Skip yalllllllll

(Y/N), Charlie, Vaggie, Angel and Alastor were watching Dracula in (Y/N)s bed in room 276. It was 11pm and they all wanted a sleepover of some sort. "Wow mysterious! Its obviously the hero of the movie that did that!" Vaggie said with sarcasm oozing from her words. "Vaggie please! Try to be nice!" Charlie told her moth friend."I'm only watching this cause (Y/N) said there was a sex scene!" Angel exclaimed. "Yeah right! You like it don't you Angel?" (Y/N) teased. after awhile of watching alot and I mean alot of comedies, the (S/C)  girl told her 4 demon friends, "You know guys? This is better than the movie nights I had with my parents!" "Agreed" said Alastor and they all said their goodnights and went back to their rooms. Best movie night ever...