2

Naruko with red tips.

Third person POV
(6 years later)
It was a peaceful night in the hidden leaf village. Well except for the screams of young Naruko. Why was she screaming you ask? Well, she was being chased by the villagers.

Which confused her because they never did something like this before. Sure the would kick her out of stores, give her rotten food, trash her apartment, throw things at her when she is walking down the street, and call her names. But they have never really try to hurt her to the point where the would pass out. However, that was until the day they decided to create the fox hunt.

Stuck in her thoughts she never noticed the hole on the ground as she ran. This caused her foot to get stuck in it which stopped her from running. As she tried to get her foot out she could hear the villagers getting closer to her.  Not knowing what to do she started to panic.

As the villagers came closer she could see the smirks on there faces. Horror covered her face as she was harshly pulled from the hole that her for was stuck in and thrown into a wall. The same villager that through her into the wall stabbed her h with a knife in the stomach. This cased Naruko to scream in pain.

Soon others joined in. They stabbed, kicked, punched, and wrote words like "Demon" on her skin. To finish it off they stabbed a knife in both of her hand to pin her to a wall and started writing their names in her skin. Naruko then passed out from the pain that she was feeling.

When he opened her eyes she then found herself in a sewer.

"Where am I", she wondered as she began to walk to the lights.
The lights were red, Reddish purple, and blue.

She walked up to the red one first and saw a fox with 13 tails

"Hi", Naruko said with a little fear in her voice.
"Hi, it's nice to finally meet you in person, " the fox said back.

" Who are you? And where am I,"
Naruko asked.

"We will explain everything when the other two come. And you can call me Kurama."

"We?"

"Like I said we will explain everything. For now, just sit down and wait."

Naruko listened to the fox and waited. She soon saw a boy with star-shaped hair with multiple colored hair.

Vote

Comment

Share

Sorry for any mistakes.