A Grimm in Beacon

<Onyx's POV>

We walked onto Beacon's grounds. It was impressive alright.

"Okay...s-stay calm.." I muttered to myself in Grimm. I'm not in my human form, I can't focus.

"GUYS WATCH OUT!!!"

<Ruby's POV>

I jumped at Jaune's voice. "H-HUH?" I turned around just to see Onyx, she looked as confused as we were.

"What are you talking about you dolt?!" Weiss snapped at him. "That Grimm! it's right behind you!" he responded, taking his sword out.

<Onyx's POV>

I started to panic and I shifted into a human..though I still had my tail, ears and mask, which was on my forehead.

I hid behind Blake as he charged at me, but he stopped in front of Blake.

"Jaune! Stop!" she shouted. I held onto Blake for dear life.

"But that thing is a Grimm! Remember? monsters!" he said, it hurt..a lot. Being called a monster..I'm used to it..but now it stings..why?

"She isn't a thing and she helped us take down a Ursa, and didn't try to kill us when she had the chance" Blake defended.

I realised I was shaking, but why? I could kill him if I wanted to.

He put his sword away and Ruby said something to him, but I didn't hear. Then he walked away.

<Blake's POV>

I quickly calmed myself down and noticed Onyx has holding onto me, shivering a little.

"You okay there Onyx?" I asked, she let go and nodded. I noticed the ears, tail and mask.

"You look like a Grimm Faunas" I said. "GGGrreeaatt...someone took my least two favourite things and put them together" Weiss groaned and I shot a death glare at her. 

"I'm going back to our dorm" Weiss said. Walking away.

"Is she always like this?" Onyx asked while moving to next to me.

"Yeah" I sighed.

<Onyx's POV>

We went inside and I shifted back into my Grimm form.  They showed me a library, a cafeteria. A arena. And the dorms, where the tour ended.

We went into their dorm and one thing instantly came to mind. "Where should I sleep?" I asked.

"The floor, where you belong" Weiss snapped. It hurt.

"Weiss, shut up" Yang growled. The two started arguing. "Guys..stop..I'll....I'll sleep outside.." I said, I turned to leave when Blake stopped me. "No, shift and you c-could sleep with me" Blake said. I blushed a little and shifted to my 'Grimm Faunus' form, I like it better than my human form.

Everyone got in bed after getting changed. I just stood there. Trying not to watch. 

Once they were changed they got into bed, I was blushing madly and I got in next to Blake.

"Night..." Blake said.

"Night.." I whispered. I fell asleep.

I yawned as I opened my eyes

I yawned as I opened my eyes. I was lying in Blake's bed, she wasn't in the room...in fact I was alone. I saw a note stuck to one of her books.

I took it off and read it.

'Onyx, we forgot we had classes today. We won't be back for a while now. Just stay in the dorm and only answer the door if Ozpin knocks. See you soon - Blake, Yang, Ruby and Weiss'

I sat it down, what classes?

...

Wait..Grimm hunting classes....

I sighed and sat up.

I heard a knock on the door, I got up and walked over to it.

"Anyone in here?" Ozpin asked. I opened the door. "Who are you?" he asked, I shifted into my Grimm form. "Oh..Onyx, can I come in?" he asked, I stepped to the side after shifting back and he walked in with a woman, she stared at me.

I closed the door. "So..that's the...Grimm you told me about?" she asked Ozpin. Distaste in her voice. "Yes, this is Onyx" Ozpin said.

"Why are you allowing it to be here?" she asked, Ozpin noticed that I'm being hurt from what she is saying.

"Don't call her a 'it' and I told you why. And it was team RWBY's choice to keep her" Ozpin said, looking at her. "Also, Glynda Goodwitch. I think she could become a Huntress if she wanted to"  Ozpin said.

"Your not being serious, surely Glynda snapped. "I am" Ozpin said. "I have to do somethings" Glynda said before leaving and closing the door behind her.

"Sorry about her" Ozpin said. "Its fine" I said, shifting into my Grimm form and lying on Blake's bed.

He sat next to me. And he rubbed the fur on the back of my neck. I let out a 'purr' like sound.

"You like that?" he asked sincerely "Yeah..I guess" I muttered.

"Your fur is soft" he commented. I grinned a little. "Thanks"

We spoke for hour before Ruby, Weiss, Blake and Yang came back, all looked tired. "Soo..how was murder- I mean...Grimm hunting class?" I asked.

They all groaned and fell on their beds. "That bad, huh?" I chuckled.

Ozpin spoke to them then left.

"So..anyone for dodgems?" I joked, quoting a series I have heard about. Dr...something, I think. "Very funny" Weiss groaned.

"You watch that?" Ruby asked. "Nope, I have heard of it. Planning on watching it...but I can't...cuz, having no electronics or knowing how to use them is a issue" I responded.

<Blake's POV>

We did the normal, got changed and talked. Onyx didn't talk much, just relaxed. "Hey, Onyx?" I said, she looked at me and I sat down my book. "Yeah?" 

"How about if we ask for you to come with us to class, so your not alone all the time" I suggested. Weiss glaring at me "Your insane! Letting a Grimm wander about!" she snapped. Making Onyx flinch.

"I mean, not ONLY is it dangerous for the students! if you care about IT so much then you would know it would be killed on sight!" she continued. "WEISS!" Yang snapped at her. 

"N-No..shes right..." Onyx whimpered, looking away. 

"How about we ask Ozpin? I'm sure he can sort it out" Ruby suggested. I nodded. "Sounds like a plan" I responded.

So Yang called Ozpin, had it on speakers again. And he did say yes, so tomorrow Onyx will come with us to class, AND she won't have to shift all the time, hes announcing it to the rest of Beacon now, so she won't be killed. So that's good.

<Onyx's POV>

Right now Ozzy is telling everyone about me, and am I scared?

No.

I'm terrified, of what can happen. They could ignore him. They could hate me. They could kill me.

So many thought are going through my head, Blake notices how worried I look. "Hey, you ok?" she asked, I shifted to my Grimm Faunus form and lay on her bed with her.

"No.." I sighed, at least I'm honest with her. 

"It will be fine, and I won't let anyone hurt you" she said, looking me in the eyes, making me blush a little. Making me forget everything, I can only focus on her.

I soon was falling asleep.

"P-Promise?" I asked, my eyes starting to close.

"I promise..."