Ralis Sedarys x Injured!Reader

I was new to Solstheim, and decided to take a nice walk around. I went to a mining field, and saw a sad dark elf.

"Hello, are you okay?" I asked. The dark elf looked at me, and I saw he had red, short hair, and red eyes. 

"Huh? Oh...Hi. I'm..fine, I suppose. It's just that I wasted all my gold on mining this much, and didn't realize I need so much. Ralis Sedarys is my name, by the way." I smiled.

"Sorry to hear, Ralis. I'm Y/n. I could give you a hand, if you want." Ralis gasped.

"You...-wait, why?" I grinned.

"It's what friends do!" Ralis looked down.

"I..don't know what to say...thanks..." I chuckled and sat on a log next to him.

"So, how much do you need?" I asked in a sprightly voice.

"1,000 gold. For miners, of course, and equipment." 

"Pfft....that much? I have much gold. Here!" I handed him the gold and he gave me a confused look. "What?"

"It's just...no one has ever been this nice to me. Usually they just shove me away." I saw a pink tint dust his cheeks. I hugged him.

"I'd never do that! I want to stay your friend! You seem really amazing." Ralis hugged me back slowly, smiling.

"Well, I'll send you a letter for when you should return." said the Dunmer. I nodded.

"Okay! See you soon!" I jumped off the bench and skipped to Tel Mithryn, the place I live.

~

Almost as soon as I woke up the next day, a courier with a letter in his hand was standing next to me.

"A letter from a very eager Dunmer, miss!" He handed me the letter and took off. I curiously opened the sealed letter, reading out loud;

Dear Y/n,

I don't mean to make you too concerned, but, could you come as soon as possible?

Your friend, Ralis Sedarys

I closed the letter and didn't even bother putting my armor on, just going out in shorts and a tank top. I ran through Raven Rock, shoving people out of the way, sometimes getting a 'Hey! Watch it!' in return.

"Ra-Ralis!" I panted, then fell on my knees.

"Glad you could make it. Listen, erm... well,....apparently there are some draugr...and uh..they are killing my miners. Could you take care of them? Oh,...you aren't wearing your armor, it's okay if you don't want to do it now." I made a determined face. 

"Got a sword?" Ralis smirked at me and threw a sword at me.

"See you soon, friend." I jumped from the top of the hole in the ground to the bottom, not taking the stairs because that wouldn't be as epic.

"Okay, draugr...show yourselves..." I held the sword up to my chest.

"Zun haal viik!" A heard a draugr deathlord shout at me, its dead voice echoing in the barrow. I jumped out of the way of the force, still smirking as I had my weapon.

"Ya missed." I slashed at its chest, hearing it groan in pain. I kept slashing it mercilessly, until it fell. Suddenly, a whole lot of draugr got pretty mad at this, I totally can't see why, and I slashed at them, feeling some spray their blood on my face and clothing. Soon, they all dropped dead...again...uh. I ran to Ralis, smiling.

"Ralis! I did it!" Ralis screamed when he saw the blood all over me.

"Are you alright?!" He asked.

"Uh...yeah, I think." Truth was, I wasn't. That darn deathlord got my leg. But I can easily hide pain. All part of being a fighter.

"Come here, you need to clean yourself up. You can't return home lookin' like you just murdered a whole city." I sighed and followed where he was taking me. He walked inside a closed tent, and my eyes widened. Inside was a bathroom. Not just any bathroom, but a hot tub. Oh yeah, that's what I needed.

"Ralis, why do you have a hot tub in your tent?" I asked. He threw me a two towels, both landing on my head.

"I get stressed out a lot, okay?" He filled the hot tub with hot water, and smiled.

"Okay, it's ready. You can enjoy yourself." I jumped up and down with excitement and Ralis left, closing the tent flaps. I got undressed, now realizing how bad the wound on my leg is. I saw the blood from the draugr all over, and sighed. I stepped in the hot tub, then laid in it, sighing.

"Man, Ralis must get really stressed. This is sweet..." I closed my eyes and smiled. I opened them again, seeing that the water has turned red. Oh shoot, if Ralis sees the water when I'm done...Shoot.

~

When I was done, I got dressed in my blood soaked clothing, but then saw Ralis had set a new pair of the same clothes I had on the counter. I got in those, and frowned at the wound and then the water. I hesitantly stepped out, feeling the cool breeze smack me.

"Ah, much better, you're not all..well...red anymore." He went inside the tent and I felt fear wash over me.

"Y/n! Why is the water so red!? Even if it was just some blood, it shouldn't be THIS red!" He screamed.

"Ah,...um...about that uh...I'm.... uh.... I forgot I had food coloring in my pockets.."

"You have pockets in your skin." He looked at me angrily, yet softly.

"Tell me the truth." He sternly said. I sighed and stared at the floor.

"Okay,... A draugr deathlord got me. My leg. I kind of allowed him..."

"YOU WHAT?!"

"HEY IT'S FAIR BATTLE OKAY?"

"THAT'S SUICIDE!"

"IT'S ONLY SUICIDE IF I HAVE DIED!"

"Ugh,...Friend,.... let me see your wound..." I winced and sat on a bench. I rolled my shorts up, revealing a pretty nasty gash.

"My,...gods, Y/n... Why did you allow it to- wait,...hold up..." He saw my blood had a tint of blue and green.

"GREAT YOU'RE POISONED AS WELL THAT'S...that's...not good." He saw my hair had fallen in front of my eye, so he stroked it behind my hear. Staring at me, he sighed and looked down.

"I'm afraid,...you're going to die any second now." He said. I gasped.

"W-what?" I asked. He laughed.

"I'm joking, you just have a tad bit of poison in your system. I can easily get it out." I smacked him.

"You idiot." He gave me a sad expression, then I remembered his past.

"I'm..sorry." I muttered. He got close to my face, staring into my e/c orbs.

"Hey,...it's okay. Friends do that every now and then. Well, at least I think they do. I've never really had true friends. Especially a friend like you. You're different." I smiled warmly.

"I feel the same, you're different as well. NOW HEAL ME OR ELSE YOU SURE AS HECK WON'T HAVE A FRIEND LIKE ME!" I barked. Ralis jumped and grabbed the supplies.

~

Once I was healed, Ralis sat next to me. I leaned on his shoulder, smiling.

"You sure are cuddly, now, aren't ya? I wonder if it is the stuff I gave you..." I cuddled closer to him, grabbing hold of his arm.

"What?" He asked.

"...I'm tired..." He picked me up and brought me outside. He lay me down on his bed roll, smiling.

"Then rest, dear." He pecked my nose and blushed before walking away.

1175 words ;)