e l e v e n

*The plot line, characters, and most of this does NOT belong to me, most credits to Stephen King! and also I do not know ALL of the words, so it might not be exact except for most of Richies's parts because he's just plain funny.*

*Also Y/N = Your name (just in case you didn't know, and not proof read, so sorry for spelling mistakes!*

·Bills POV·

I asked Y/N if she wanted to go to the quarry tomorrow. what was I thinking? That was such a bad idea and I will embarrass myself in front of her and the whole losers club will make fun of me and Richie will be Richie about it. UGH. Wait she didn't even say she would go, so maybe she wont show up yeah thats better.

When Ben felt better, and said he could go home, I said

"O-okay s-s-see you t-to-tomorr-tomorrow th-then." But then Eddie said

"No wait your still bleeding! "

"Oh yeah but it will be fine" Ben replied.

"But what will you mum say?" Stanly asked. Then Richies face lit up as if he had a good idea for once.

"Im sure we can all have a sleepover at Bill's house sine there is no school!" Richie exclaimed in a proud way. Yeah remember when I thought Richie actually had a good idea for one well I was wrong. I just want to be alone, and I want to get away from Ben. I don't want to sound rude, but there is just something in Ben which doesn't feel right. I don't know.

-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-

I hope you enjoyed :) sorry it's been a really long while since I uploaded sorry. I have studies which are very important, so please don't hate. Any ways see ya later alligator, 🐊 and other non binary species! :) 🌵 🐸  sorry its so short!

🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵