FØURTEEN

Chapter 14-
I recommend to read whilst listening to the song,
(https://youtu.be/4z_C_w55-D8)
There is a REALLY important message at the end, please read it.
Enjoy;

BILL
· · > ─────── ─────── < · ·

After what Richie said back at his house, I couldn't stop thinking about it.

Am I really falling for Y/N?

I want to bond with her more, I mean yeah sure, we went to the same school, but before we actually met all we knew about each other was the sad nicknames we were called.

Stutter boy and Scarface. I never got why she was called that, but I wanted to know why, it's all the little details which entice me, which make me want to get ro know her better. If I get to know Y/N better, then maybe I will finally figure my feelings out properly.

It want absolute torture, I knew her laughs we cause by someone other than me. And that someone was Richie. I never use the word hate, I would never use that word on Richie, of all people, but sometimes there is that one moment where you just want to put that person in a pit, and leave them stranded there. Sometimes it's more than one person.

In my case, I had Richie. See in my eyes, Y/N is a friendly, amazing, talented and beautiful girl and she could easily be taken away just out of my reach. And all it takes is one simple screw up. And honestly, it scared the shit out of me.

Maybe I don't need to get to know Y/N better, because even in my thoughts I am falling pretty damn hard, and I will only fall harder until the landing right?

We get to the quarry, and we were all in a line, seeing who could spit the farthest.

"Oh my god, that was terrible, I win." Richie exclaimed after Eddie spat.

"You won!"
"Yeah, mine went the furthest!" Oh boy, here comes another fight.
Why am I not surprised?

"Did you see my loogie?"
I can just tell, this will cause an argument maybe it will even make us forget me punching Ben in the face twice?

"It's by distance"
"-Mass, it's always been mass." Eddie retorts.

"What is mass?"
Oh man, now he's got Eddie pissed off about mass...

"Who cares how far it goes? It matters how cool it looks," of course it dies Eddie, of course it does, "like its green, or white, or juicy ir fat." I just cut in,

"Alright." But they continue their squabbling.

"Thanks for that,"
"Yeah thanks for the s-"

So I cut in again, "Who's first?" I ask, it was a long jump, and I'm sure we were all at least some-what scared in a way, and as we look down it just proves how-

"I'll go, you sissies." She giggles as she left her dress on the floor, and just pushed past and leapt. Sort of like the leap of faith, she took it and didn't even make it look hard.

"What the fuck?!" Richie shouted, shouting the words that were all on our minds.

Splash

"Holy shit, we just got showed up by a girl!" Richie exclaimed,
"Yeah for you the second time." Obviously referring to the food fight earlier.

Stanley then asked the obvious, "do we have to do that now?"
"Yes"

One by one, we jumped in.

Splash
Splash
Splash
Splash
Splash

I was overcome with water, as I swim up for air. We just enjoy the water for a while, and I use this as my shot, my shot to get to know Y/N better.

I look over to her, but all I see is Ben. Ben is making her laugh. Not me.

Scratch whatever I said before, Ben is added into this pit or well of hatred.

This pit of hatred, it's just resembling all the anger I have on the inside but I guess that I don't really want to express on the outside. And this anger, or hatred to one of my best friends, and Ben, is all because I fell for Y/N, there is no need to confirm it, it's happened. Or it's happening, it seems like when I look at Y/N all I see is perfection, and until I stop seeing perfection, I will still be falling.

I decide to go swim over to Y/N, just to make sure this doesn't go any further, until Stanley suggested that we played water games.

One awkward glance later, Y/N was up on my shoulders, ready to knock down Stanley or Richie off Ben and Eddie.

If felt right, it felt natural, like home.

Yet again, Splash

We may not have won a game of chicken, but a game of chicken doesn't resemble life, or at least in my mind it doesn't.

"Ha! Beat that suckers!" Richie yelled at the top of his voice.

We just swam, and swam, not really going anywhere

"Aw fuck! What was that?"
"Something just touched my foot, right there!"

Sometimes in life,

"That work?"

You'll make a pit,

"Where are we looking?"

For someone in your mind,

"Right, right there."

But ultimately,

"Guys, it's just a turtle." And in that moment, I shared a moment, a stare.

The only person,

Well a stare sounds creepy. But a look with Y/N. We smile, she understands, she knows what I'm going through.

in that pit,

It's almost as if we are connecting without talking, and she is reassuring me. Telling me everything will be okay.

is yourself...

· · > ─────── ─────── < · ·

Hope this made sense,
Hey guys, please read this, before I get to my usual stuff, I wanted to ask you all to check out my other book, as I want to know why it's not getting as much recognition as this one, if you could all comment on why and what to do better that would be great. I wanna know how I can make you enjoy reading it as much as I love writing it.

But in other news, I have an idea for a couple of other books, who would check them out if I published them?

I have not really had any inspiration for this book lately, so please can you comment what you want to happen, so I can make you guys happy (that's why I'm writing)

Anyways, I hope you have a great day, and I promise another update soon.
:)