•Q & A•

Hey guys! I'm sorry because you were probably expecting a chapter, but this is just as important so PLEASE READ it!

So lately I have had some writer's block, but I'm trying to get over it. Since I am not able to update right now, I thought what is (what is in my opinion) a cool idea.

I'm starting a character q & a. So basically I know it's pretty early on in the story, but if you have any questions for the characters or even me as the author, you can ask them here. I will most probably do a couple more of these as the book progresses so you can see the character development and how the change in terms of how they answer certain questions.

The way to ask is to comment on the name below for who you want to ask, and then just type your question -

Yourself

Bill

Richie

Eddie

Ben

Stanley

Mike

Me (the author)

Anybody else I am missing out (sorry)

I'm almost at 10k reads like that is insane, if you go back a couple of chapters you can see I was excited for getting 2 votes. Thank you all for your support, and I hope you're all doing okay at times like these.
⭑:⭑:⭑:⭑:⭑:⭑:⭑

I hope this made sense,
please check out my other book, as I want to know why it's not getting as much recognition as this one, if you could all comment on why and what to do better that would be great too. I wanna know how I can make you enjoy reading it as much as I love writing it.

But in other news, I have an idea for a couple of other books, who would check them out if I published them?

I have not really had any inspiration for this book lately, so please can you comment what you want to happen, so I can make you guys happy

Anyways, I hope you have a great day, and I promise another update soon.
:)