t h i r t e e n

Important a/n at the end!

•Your POV •

There was tension in the air, as soon as I entered Richie's house, I could tell. Then when I saw Ben all beaten up, I just felt bad. But the last person I expected it to come from was Bill.

"I well i-I'm sorry, Ben. I-t-it's just you g-got me all wor-k-worked up. And I ac-acted out on y-you." Wow, is it just me or did Bills stutter get worse? I don't know, but I am glad he apologised to Ben, for whatever he did.

"And Ben, what do you say?" I ask, cooing him a little.

"I'm sorry Bill, I should never have spoken about Georgie like that." Oooh now I get it. Georgie, Bill's little brother, that I tried to help this summer. Now I feel bad, because Bill doesn't actually know what happened.

And in a way, neither do I.

But all I can think about is how I could have saved him. Georgie could still be running around in his cute little yellow raincoat, if I just-

"Okay now that we are all made up, I'm hungry." Richie brought me out of my thoughts.

"Oh, I'll go see what there is, what do you want." I know this wasn't my house, but I really wanted to get away from the conversation they were having.

"Well, anything, are you guys hungry?" He asks the group.

As a reply, I got a few 'yes' and 'a little's' so I went scavenging into Richies kitchen to see what there was.

Song get me wrong, Richies's kitchen was just an ordinary kitchen, just like any other. But when it came to looking in cupboards and draws, let's just say that is not my strong suit. Richies kitchen was big, mine was small, where my cereal went, his cups were.

So I just look around each cupboard hoping to find any form of food which is edible, at this time of day.

I groan, when I come across the silverware, instead of the cookies.

"You know when you asked what I wanted to eat, I did not mean knives." He chuckles.

"Yeah, well it's not my fault that your kitchen is like a maze just to find a packet of cookies!"

Richie looks, in a cupboard, that I didn't look in yet, and says,

"Seems like we ran out of cookies." Well, there goes Richie's idea of a snack.

"Well, can we make some?" I ask, I suck at baking and all forms of cooking, just because I never got the chance to learn, but it was always worth a try.

And who knows? Maybe I might give Richie a burnt cookie, with something wrong with it that makes him stop talking for a while.

Yeah, I might make cookies.

"Don't worry, we can just go to the store quickly."

"It's Sunday dumb ass, the stores are closed,"

"Oh." Was all Richie said.

"Yeah 'oh'" I mimicked him with a giggle.

"Well in that case, we can make them ourselves." Richie exclaims like he just discovered avocados can grow in unicorn land.

"Wow! Genius I wish I thought of that!" I said dripping with sarcasm.

"Don't worry you did." Richie laughs, and I laugh with him. I swear this kid is a trash mouth, but he can be funny.

"GUYS DO YOU WANT FRESHLY BAKED COOKIES?!" Richie shouts to the gus in the living room.

Sure, they all murmur. But Eddie offers to help. I think he guessed that we were both not the best bakers here.