Infanta of Spain

My guiding principles in life are to be honest, genuine, thoughtful and caring.

Chapter Two ~ Infanta of Spain

July 14, 2026

Infanta Isabel attended the UNICEF Spanish Committee Awards in Madrid

Infanta Isabel of Spain appeared effortlessly chic today as she stepped out in a red shirt dress for an engagement in Madrid.

The billion Princess teamed the ensemble with matching court heels as she met with award winners at this year's UNICEF Spanish Committee Awards.

Spanish Queen Letizia who is the wife of her brother, King Felipe joined in presiding over the event.

Summer of 1999

I was running.

I was running and laughing.

A seventeen years old William was chasing me.

"Slow down, Isa." William shouted behind me.

"No, you have to be faster to catch me, Will." I shouted, running even more faster than before.

I reached the last set of stairs, shoes clanging and echoing in the vastness of the stone castle. I whipped my head around the corridors as I ran.

Something. My eyes were suddenly drawn to a hallway closet.

I dove into the closet without a second thought and slammed the door shut. I pressed my ear against the door, listening above my pounding heart and heavy breathing for any footsteps.

Nothing.

I sighed in relief and turned to look for a good place to sit and rest my aching feet.

"Where did she go?" William asked himself.

"Did Infanta Isabel slip through your fingers again?" Charles asked his son as he and King of Span laughed, walking nearby.

"She's just too fast for me." William answered.

"Check the hallway closet. It's her hiding spot." Juan Carlos said.

"Papa!" I exclaimed as William opened the closet door.

"Very smooth, Isa." William said, grinning.

"Will, about time you catch up to me." I said, walking out of the closet only for him to push me back in.

"What are you doing?" I asked, as he closed the door.