You Don't Know It

There are certain people that are marked for death. I have my little list of those that treated me unfairly.

 I have my little list of those that treated me unfairly

Chapter Three ~ You Don't Know It

What trend will you never get tired of?

"The perfect pair of jeans and a t-shirt will always be the perfect thing to wear no matter what. They will never go out of style."

How do you describe your personal style and how has it evolved through the years?

"I would call my personal style glamorous and classic yet edgy. I'm a public figure, so for me it's about mixing those styles. Fashion is something that you can never really put your finger on. There are always trends, but for me personally my style is always evolving and always changing, but what's classic is classic, and that never changes, that always stays the same."

As a Royal, you became famous before social media was established, how do you use it from a personal standpoint?

"Social media has been an incredible way to give the public a look into my life and interact directly with my supporters. I definitely have fun with it, but I grew up in a time when it didn't exist, so it isn't everything to me like it is to some people. It's important to remember the value and fun in it, but not let it consume you. One of my favorite accounts to follow is @createandcultivate – they include great inspirational quotes."

You always exude confidence and are comfortable in your own skin to the rest of the world... what moments do you feel your sexiest?

"For me feeling sexy is about feeling confident in what I'm wearing – whether it's an official photo or in my everyday wardrobe. Your clothes can bring out your personality and exude your happiness and your confidence."

Who is your style icon?

"My mother, Queen Sofía, Elizabeth Taylor, Diana Ross or Barbra Streisand."

When do you feel most inspired?

"When I'm working with passionate, creative people who push me to think outside the box and make me want to challenge myself to try new things."

What's the best piece of advice you've been given?

"Always listen to yourself and listen to your gut, because only you know what's right for you."

As a style icon, do you have advice for people trying to identify their personal style?

"Clothes can be a reflection of your personality, so personal style should vary for everyone. For me personally, clothes bring out a specific type of energy in any situation from a red carpet to performing on stage. It's about trying new things and experimenting with what looks match the way you're feeling or the characteristics that embody who you are."

What kind of career advice do you give people?

"It's hard. Because there is no one set path for any one successful person. I feel like everybody takes a different path. There was a process to it that I couldn't have predicted or planned or have said, "I'm going to do this, this, this and this." It just all happened the way it happened. And I think all you can do is know where you want to go and take steps every single day in that direction. Whatever that is. And getting better at what you do. I think that gets you there. Where that will take you, I cannot tell you. But, I do know that if you just wake up every day and go this is what I'm going to do, this is what I'm going to be, and today this is the thing that I'm doing to kind of keep going in that direction. Eventually you will get there."

"Go, Isabel!"

"Go, Isabel!"

"Go, Isabel!"

"Okay, I'm done." I said, laughing as I stop dancing.

I was currently visiting my patronage, Let's Get Loud, which is a children organization for underprivileged children and helps them financially with education and health.

"Oh, Your Royal Highness has moves." Erica, the director of Let's Get Loud said.

"If I wasn't a Princess then I would definitely be a dancer for the arts." I said.

"I'm sure if you wasn't a Princess, you would be a lot of things, Isabel." Erica said.

"I'm sure I would." I said.

"So, are you dating again?" Erica asked.

"Yes, I am. I'm putting myself out there and exploring my limited options." I answered.

"Good for you." Erica said.

"But it's hard when you are spotted with someone and the media runs and digs up the person's past and ruins it for you." I said.

"Must be annoying." Erica said.

"Oh, you don't know it. It's so annoying when I think I'm getting to know someone then bam there's an article about them and now I have to remove the person from my life especially if they can make my family look bad." I said.

"Definitely, takes a toll on you. Doesn't it?" Erica asked.

"Definitely." I answered.