Little Things

You can have all the titles in the world but if you cannot treat others as you would yourself, you have no love to give!
—Kemi Sogunle

You can have all the titles in the world but if you cannot treat others as you would yourself, you have no love to give!—Kemi Sogunle

Chapter Five ~ Little Things

William and Isabel were arm in arm, enjoying a nice little stroll together. Isabel was currently visiting William at St Andrews.

"You seem to be very happy here, William." Isabel said.

"This place is amazing and the people here treat somewhat normal." William said. "And there is this girl." He added, smiling.

Isabel watched as his eyes lit up and his smile widens.

"What girl?" Isabel asked.

"Her name is Catherine. You'll get to meet her soon. She's wonderful." William answered.

"Are you two...umm dating or is it more serious?" Isabel asked.

"We're dating but I definitely think we're getting more serious." William answered.

"So does this mean there's a royal wedding in your future?" Isabel asked.

"I don't know yet." William replied as Isabel let's go of his arm.

"I think it's time that I return back to my hotel room." Isabel said.

"But you said you would spend night with me." William said.

"I don't think that would be appropriate...seeing as you're dating someone and I don't want them to get the wrong idea." Isabel said.

"I guess you're right." William said.

-

Aldovian Royal Court releases new details about Prince Marcus' christening

In a little over a week, Prince Marcus of Aldovia will become a member of the Aldovian Lutheran Church when he is christened. Now the Aldovian Royal Court has already released some details of the ceremony. Here's everything you need to know about the upcoming christening.

Prince Marcus Richard William Joseph, the third child of King Richard and Queen Amber, will be baptized November, 30. This is a special date for King Richard and his wife as they got married on that day in 2018.

Just like his older brother Prince Leon and older sister Princess Nicolette and cousins Prince Alexander and Prince Gabriel, King Richard and Queen Amber have chosen the Chapel of the Royal Palace, as the location.

Between 11.00 and 11.40 am the guests are expected to arrive. Then the Royal family will make their entrance. The ceremony will start at noon and last approximately 45 minutes.