Chapter 3

"What was your dream about Weiss?" Nora asked at breakfast the next morning.

"Nothing important," Weiss replied quickly as Jaune said, "Nora, if she doesn't want to talk about it then don't force her to."

"Aw... But Fearless Leader!" Nora whined. "I wanna know!"

"Nora," Jaune said, his voice low. "Do not make me tell you again. Weiss is clearly upset about it. So please, out of chivalry, stay out of Team RWBY's business."

"Yes sir!" Nora replied with her usual enthusiasm.

"Ms. Schnee?" Glynda asked as she walked over to Teams RWBY and JNPR's table.

"Yes Ms. Goodwitch?" Weiss asked her combat teacher.

"Here is a package for you," Glynda replied handing the Heiress a small brown package.

"Thank you," Weiss replied as Glynda walked away.

"What's in it?" Yang asked as Weiss shrugged and said, "I don't know... What if its a bomb?"

Jaune narrowed his eyes and said, "It's no bomb, Weiss, I can tell that much. Since my semblance is water manipulation, I can feel water everywhere. Which means that I can tell that that is no bomb."

"That makes no sense," Blake said. "I swear that your brain is made of seaweed."

Jaune looked at her with surprise in his eyes, along with everyone else.

"What?" Blake asked.

"Nothing," they all said in unison.

"Are you going to open it?" Yang asked her partner.

Weiss nodded and opened it, before saying, "I-Its the knife from the museum. But why would someone send it to me?"

"There's something else," Ruby said as she brought out a piece of paper and read what was on it aloud, "This knife belongs to you. From, C."

"Whats that supposed to mean?" Weiss asked confused. "This knife doesn't belong to me, it belongs to the museum."

"That knife has quite the history, Ms. Schnee," Ozpin said getting the two teams to jump. "The legends say that when one looks into it, they see glimpses of the future."

"Does it have a name?" Weiss asked the Headmaster.

"I do not know," Ozpin replied.

"It's called Katoptris," Jaune replied. "It means "looking glass" or "mirror" in Ancient Greek."

Weiss then put the knife back in the box and said to Ozpin, "Not to be rude, Headmaster, but why are you even in the cafeteria?"

"Ah, yes," Ozpin said before saying to the entire student body, "Classes will be canceled for the time being. There have been several ancient Grimm sighted around Remnant and all able bodied Huntsmen and Huntresses are needed. Until I know it is safe, no one will be going out to the forest. That will be all. Thank you for your time."

Ozpin then walked out of the cafeteria and Jaune said, "What do you guys want to do now?"

"I'm going to the forge to make a new weapon," Ruby told her friends. "I had a dream last night where I was in the forests fighting wolves with only a bow and arrow and hunting knives and since Crescent Rose was destroyed during the breach, I've decided to build a new weapon from scratch."

Jaune then got out his scroll and texted Sun and Emerald saying, "CALLED IT!!!! Emerald you owe me 20 gold pieces on our little bet on who Ruby's reincarnated as!"