Your royal birthday

(Now, before the story starts here's what your brother comet dragonfly looks like

(This is just to give you guys a visual on what he looks like because personally for myself, I hate going into to stories without knowing what a character looks like, anyway back to the story!) *also please forgive me for any spelling errors or mi...

(This is just to give you guys a visual on what he looks like because personally for myself, I hate going into to stories without knowing what a character looks like, anyway back to the story!) *also please forgive me for any spelling errors or mistakes, I'm really bad at that*

Comet dragonfly was your brother, although you both had the same parents, you and comet were quite different.

You were fraternal twins meaning today was the day of your 14th birthday but while you were fast asleep your brother was up and about at 6 am!

You rubbed your face against your pillow as you turned away from the noise he was making, grunting softly as you heard more noise, it sounded like glass breaking but where in the heck would he get glass to break at 6 am?? The noise finally stopped but once it did you felt a dip in your large bed, obviously you knew it was comet, you could feel the connection between you two but you kept your eyes firmly shut.

"Y/n.."

You stayed quiet, hoping he would realize that it was VERY early in the morning and you were trying to sleep

"Y/n!!" Comet whisper yelled as you whimpered softly, turning your back to him

"I know your awake!" he sang giddy like, you could literally hear the excitement nearly bursting from the sentence

"Y/N DRAGONFLY!!" He shouted as he literally jumped from your bed only to cross over and pull you up from bed.

Finally your eyes snapped open as comet lifts your from bed and carries you to the bathroom you both share, he whipped out a stool and sat you down on it, you yawn tiredly and look up at comet to see him grinning down at you, hands clasped together with the biggest grin you've ever seen on him.

You look him over and notice that he's dressed in his coronation clothes, you sigh as he excitedly starts to comb your hair "I can't believe your still sleepy y/n! I mean today is our birthday!!" You smile at him through the bathroom mirror "it's 6 am comet! I bet mom and dad are still asleep!" You say back, your body finally starting to function and wake up. After comet was done combing your hair you jumped up from the stool and quickly ushered him out of the bathroom "don't take too long or I'm coming back in here to get you!" He says before you close the door. Your hurry and shower and get your routine done, you noticed that comet had set out your coronation dress out and smiled.

You put it on and came out of the bathroom, without another second comet grabbed your hand and you both left your bedroom, at this time in the morning the castle should be dark and quiet but surprisingly you saw maids and guards running around, as you and comet made your way through the commotion you both heard your mother's voice ringing out. Comet pulled you along down the stairs but you stopped at the bottom to see your father wrestling one of the guards, he notices the both of you as the guard reaches out to you "ah hello sweetie!" you smile back as you give him a once over "morning dad...what're you doing?" He looks down at the guard as he puts them in a head lock "showing this guard that at any time a monster could creep up and attack! That's why I'm-"