Blood moon ball

(Pictures now added! :)

"Oh my gosh..he's hot!" The hot steps sizzled before the classroom door was opened and the steps got closer to a desk before the desk legs spouted fire and shot up into the air just high enough to reveal your desk behind. You, who was doodling on your worksheet looked up to see...Tom? He reached his hand out and offered it to you as he took off his sunglasses "hey (y/n)? How about I take you to the blood moon ball?" He says, smirking as he wiggles his eye brows at you.

"Ohhh no! You need to leave now!" Comet says as he pushes Tom towards his carriage before blasting the door open "take your carriage and your fire and DEAD horse.." comet said pushing Tom in before handing him a flaming piece of wood "and go back to the under world!" Comet says as he crosses his arms as you sigh "comet..." you start but as you do your hoisted into the air by fire and pushed into toms arms "Oh c'mon cutiefly! It's the blood moon ball! It only happens once every 667 years!" He says his fire rising you both up into the air before comet pulls out his wand the blasts a space between the both of you, making Tom yank back to avoid getting turned into something he didn't want to be, you then quickly pushed against toms chest, pushing yourself out of his arms to land on the ground beside comet.

You crossed your arms as you sigh "Tom, don't you HAVE a girlfriend? Just go with her" you say as Tom lands on the floor "we uh, broke up.." but that just made Comet stand in front of you "i am not letting you take my sister to the blood moon ball because YOU have no one else to go with! Besides, your dangerous!" Comet says as Tom shakes his head "wait! Wait! No, hang on" Tom says as a man pops his head out from the carriage "im a changed man! I've got a life coach, Brian!" The man waves as he holds out a bunny "hey" he greets as Tom takes the bunny "he's awesome and I have a happy bunny annnd I have been anger free for 53 days!"

He says as you step out from behind comet "53...? But Tom...you stood me up.." You says before he holds up the bunny to you "I know! I know..and I'm sorry, but I can make that up to you tonight! Here, don't you wanna pet my bunny..?" He says as you smile slightly, the bunny sniffling until it winks at you "well...it is kinda cute" you say before you hear a "HIYAH" and toms hand gets sliced off in a flash. Marco stands in front of you as he takes a stance "back off demon!!" He says looking at Tom menacingly as you gasp "Marco!!" You say before toms hand, that's now on the floor jumps up before you grab it and walk towards Tom "(y/n) no!" Comet says as he grabs your arm and pulls you back behind him and grabs his wand, aiming it at Toms furious looking expression "Oh no..." Marco says before Brian jumps out of the carriage and starts to walk Tom in circles chanting "walk it out and talk it out" like a mantra.

"Marco! Why did you karate him?!" You say as Marco looks back at you "huh?" He says before you sigh "thats Tom..." You say as Marcos eyes widen "wait..the jerk who stood you up Tom?" He says as you nod "well i think he had it coming" comet says as you groan and walk past both Marco and comet to Tom who hasn't calmed down "(y/n)!" Comet calls but you only grab toms hand which confuses him as he calms down "wha-?" You give Tom his hand back as he looks at you with a small smile "thanks..." he says before before putting his hand back on.

"What is he doing here?" Marco says as comet sighs "he wants to take my sister to the blood moon ball.." comet says as Marco looks over at Tom "that's a bad idea...a VERY bad idea!" Marco says as Tom grabs your shoulder "look, I know your mad...you think I'm a total jerk but I've changed!" He says before he looks over at comet and Marco and they start making beat up motions at Tom who backs up and holds his hand up "no pressure, just if you change your mind about going just...toll this bell" he says handing you twisted bell with a blood red crescent moon on top and a small little hammer "I hope to see you there.." he says with a small smile before getting back in his carriage, fire flares up over the carriage before the concrete breaks and the carriage goes back down to the underworld.