School spirit!

You, Marco and Comet all sat on the bleachers with a bunch of other students, today was the day of the pep rally!! The school team 'awesome opossums' were playing against another school! You watched as that green striped beach ball got bounced around the bleachers "Ahh! I can't wait!! I can't wait!!" Comet said nearly jumping out of his seat "my first pep rally! I'm so excited!" The ball finally came flying over to your spot so you jumped up and readied yourself "here it comes! Hit y/n!!" Comet says as the ball fly's your way, your quickly smacked the ball, sending it flying into the air "WHOOHOO!!" You shout but as you do a collective displeased "awws" come from everybody else, they were pretty sure the ball you smacked into the air was never coming back down. Marco quickly grabbed your arm and sat you down "I think you guys are too excited-" you hold a finger up to Marcos mouth as you cut him off "SHH! Marco! It's starting!" Marco frowns and sighs as the principal taps his microphone.

"And now, brittney wong! Who became head of the cheerleading squad on her own! Annd...not because her dad made a generous donation to the school"

"GO ECHO CREEK! LETS TRY NOT TO GET BEAT!! GO ECHO CREEK! GO! GO! GO! GO! YEAHH!" The cheerleading squad ran onto the field cheering their chant as they carried brittney, they came to a stop right beside the principle and lowered themselves into a formation, as they did brittney was lifted up and then walked down the formation of her cheerleaders, she stepped onto the grass and snatched the microphone the principal held out to her, her high pitched voice than rang out to the crowd as she spoke "make some noise if you love the awesome opossums!!"

You quickly jumped up again as you put your hands on the random kids shoulders sitting in front of you and leaned on him "i wanna be a cheerleader!!" Comet then joined you and stood as he raised his hands and waved them "I LOVE OPOSSUMS!! They carry their babies on their backs!!!" Marco then pulled the both of your back down to your seats "comet, you do know that she's talking about our football team right?? We're going up against the warriors!" Marco then shivered as comet turned to him "warriors??" Alfonzo then quickly pipped up over Marco "they're our rival from silver hill prep!" Marco then shakes his head "every year their team just slaughters our guys" just then ms. Skullnick says "it's gonna be a blood bath" comet gasps at the new information "that's terrible!" Comet pulls on your sleeve but your eyes are glued to the cheerleaders "y/n! We gotta do something!" You smile as you couldn't take your excitement anymore, you didn't even listen to the whole conversation "gotta be a cheerleader!!" You say quickly and briefly before you get up and run off from your seat and off the bleachers "y/n wait!" Marco yells..but your already gone.

Marco then turns to comet "what do you suggest we do? I mean we aren't exactly on the football team" comet then grins as he chuckles "...maybe we don't need to be!" Comet says standing up "I've got an idea! We need to get some supplies first!" Comet grabs Marcos arm but Marco quickly slips out of his grasp "y'know what, as fun as that sounds, you can go without me" Marco says "Alright! See ya!" Comet says grabbing his wand and running off, but he makes a quick stop at ms. Skullnick to ask "hey, skullzie! What's your favourite weapon?" She shrugs and picks up another chicken leg from her bucket of chicken "battle axe" she says nonchalantly. Comet smirks and snaps to her, taking off to mewni knows where.

"Now, our new mascot, that I never approved on...the awesome opossum" brittney says with dead enthusiasm. Just then a fat kid dressed in a possum costume came out dancing and cheering but you didn't care you were more interested in the cheer squad, you watch as brittney called her cheer squad together and took them back into the school, you excitedly followed them in and watched as they enter the school gym.

You quickly run to the gym and walk in "don't worry Sabrina! The spirit boys are gonna catch you!" you heard brittney say from her megaphone and chair "grow some Pom poms!" brittney says but just as she does you decide to make yourself known "HELLO!!" You say loudly, the spirit boys heads turn and look towards you as does everybody else but at that exact moment Sabrina had jumped and landed face first into the ground.