French people, plans, school and kicking badguys asses without really killn them

I updated anyway

(Piper POV) idk Y

If you told me, let's go to Paris, no problemo. But if you told me that Paris features flying blond guys in skinny cat suits, why not. But if you added that there was this crazy guy who liked to control people to do some crazy stuff, I'd be like, What the Hades?!

I drew my knife to attack whatever had hit us. It was a piece of the top of some building.

Something big must have hit it yet the sky was clear.

I was pretty sure the weather forecast for today didn't mention anything about it raining cats. Now I'm looking for the dogs.

The cat suited guy rubs his temples when he landed then notices us. He just stares, like his mind was trying to process what 7 teenagers with weapons were doing in the city of love.

" Cool, Cat boy!" Leo exclaims, grinning like a maniac.

He looks happy to be out of the sardine van.

" Looks more like some guy in a cat suit." Frank holds a hand over his head as if he was afraid that more were gonna fall from the sky.

We calm down, the shock over us was fading as we resheath our weapons and look out for the danger.

" So what are we facing here?" Percy asks Annabeth. Who looks at him annoyedly, her eyes seeming to say Gee Perce, enough with the stupid questions!

He got the message and shut up.

" So we're just gonna stand here looking cool?" Leo asks.

No one answers because that was a stupid question.

I spot something shooting at us from the sky. It was small, red, polka dotted, no, it was a girl in a skinny suit that looked like a ladybug.

We redraw our weapons

" So does everyone in this city like to play dress up?" Jason asks. " In skinny suits."

"Qui est-tu?" She demands after she touches down and helps the cat guy to his feet. " Est-ce que tu vas bien?"

" Oui! Merci, Milady."  They look at us in confusion. We looked at them in confusion. So I was the only one who could understand them?

Being a daughter of Aphrodite, french( the language of love) came easy to me.

"Ne me dérange pas de demander, mais pourquoi avez-vous des armes?" The cat guy glances behind me," Cool, un marteau en feu! Qu'est-ce qu'il a un marteau enflammé?! "

All italics are in French.

The ladybug girl rolls her eyes then repeats her earlier question, "Simply, who are you?"

"My name is Piper and these are my friends. " I didnt know whether to tell her about our mission or not. I decided not to.

" Are you some sort of akuma called Piper like the pied piper?" The cat guy asks. " Lemme guess, you command rats? Hope you're not like Mr. Rat. I could never get enough of him. Wait a sec, hawkmoth can only akumatized one person at a time."

I looked at him blankly. " I dont know what an akuma is but I know I'm not one. We were merely travelling along when our bus explodes and there's a flying cat and ladybug girl." I explain, glancing back at my friends.

" now can you let us into the conversation?" Annabeth laughs. Oops, forgot they dont speak French.

" I can try and -"

There was another crash. I see colour full waves ripple through the city as the ground tremours.

"Not now!"

" Ladybug and Chat Noir!" Some guy in a yellow and purple skinny suit emerges from behind some building. He was levitating in the air.

Oh so their names were ladybug and Black cat, Very creative.

" You guys must get to safety!" The ladybug girl exclaims with a scowl on her face.

I made no attempt to get away and my friends didn't even understand what was going on.

I watch ladybug attack the thing with a yoyo? Nice choice of a weapon.

" I dont understand what was happening but shall we joo the fun?" Jason asks.

I smile back at them.

We charge into battle."Just like those good old days.

.oOo.oOo.oOo.

I learned that over here, we dont kill the monsters. They have some sort of akuma thingy hidden on them and if we capture it, everything goes back to normal.

The cat who I learned was called Chat Noir left after the battle because apparently their identities had to remain a secret and he was running out of time to transform back.

I also learned that I want a lucky charm like ladybug's really badly.

After the fight, ladybug offered to help us get to the hotel.

She said it was run by the mayor.

So confused Percy, Jason, Annabeth and Hazel, Frank the bear, me the excited and Leo the suger rushy followed the ladybug through the streets of Paris. I had no idea why she wasn't freaking out.

We had rooms in three's. I was with Annabeth and Hazel, Jason, Percy and Frank and Leo was alone because he said he needed space for his stuff.

" Well, Bug out!" The ladybug waves as she used her yoyo to exit epicly.

We all stiffed our things into our rooms and gathered up in some kind of hall connects to all our rooms.

" You guys really have to learn some French." I tell them. " I bet you didn't understand a word that was going on"

Their arkward face made me know that I was right so I explain everything to them

" At least we have more info on what we are facing." Annabeth points out. " Now we need to plan."

We all groan. We had been planning like 10 times that day. " Fine!" She Huffs. " Then we are all going straight to bed and plan tommorw, after school."

Everyone sighs. Than exit to their rooms after a bunch of good nights and pecks and kisses.

I rushed that, didnt I?

I know I said I'd update after 10 reads, 5 votes and 5 comments but I think I'd use that rule her now. I need

20 reads
10 votes
15 comments

Please!!