Sunshine, voices and Fire, always fire

Pardon my mistakes, I am sick today and my fingers are frozen but I had to update for you guys.💙

Oml! We are at 0.61k reads guys, 0.39 more!!

Happy reading!!

(Leo POV) because I say so

So, we've been here for about a week now and we got an IM that some people are coming today. The first thing that struck my mind was Calypso (Sorry about the major spoiler guys)

Calypso is my girlfriend and she is coming today, in about 7 hours, 32 minutes and 14, 13, 12 and counting seconds.

Oh and Nico and Will are coming too... but CALYPSO!! Not that she's all I care about. I mean, I care about the team, Festus, some other stuff... But Calypso takes about 99.99% of my love. There's plenty of love left for everything else.

This morning, I took a long shower, hed to smell good.

I stuff some breath mints into my toolbag

And sat through long 3 hours of lessons, had a short lunch and sat through another 3.5 long hours... Each second, I grew restless.

It was like time hated me. I blame Percy! Why was the guy who killed time in my class?

By e time the day was over, I was basically skipped ng around all the way home.

"LEO, calm down!" Piper giggled pouring some charm speak into her words,

"Yeah Chill out, man. She is just one person and you are acting like she is the whole world." Percy adds

"Says the guy who took 5 years to realize that a girl liked him."

"Yeah Kelphead," Annabeth says, "he raises a fair point."

"Anyway, Calypso! Oh and she is the whole world, MY whole world! Okay, that sounds like calling her fat, I know, she is the sun-"

"Leo!"

"-My sun, nah, that is like calling her a ball of gas. She is my-"

"Leo!"

"Not now, she is my -"

"Leo!"

For a sec there, I thought Calypso was here at last but I look up to see that everyone had stopped walking. That girl from some time ago, Chloe? Yeah, her name was Chloe. She looked annoyed but at least better than before.

We were in front of the hotel which I learnt her father owned. She was blonde, blue eyed and seriously annoying, I'll admit it. But I learnt not to tag blondes. I side glance at Annabeth who was staring at me annoyed. She was the one who was calling my name. I know everyone would pay for my attention. I am Leo Valdez.

"Right, so whaddup?" I ask.

"Finally," Chloe looked almost as annoyed as Annabeth, " So, I'm having a party in e ball room at 4 and you are all invited, everyone in our class is gonna be there, it is gonna be so much fun!" She exclaims in mock sarcasm, "blah blah blah de blah and bye!" She whips out her phone and walks away.

We all run up to our suite, I was upset, Calypso was 19 seconds late. Where was she?

Everyone settled down, we finished homework. A major accomplishment that we surprisingly accomplished over the past week. If I think about it now, I have seen no monster or alums thingy over the week, we occasionally see buggirl and catboy but nothing else... Strange.

"Isn't it strange?" Hazel notices. My eyes widen, could she read minds!

"What?" Frank asks.

"No monsters, no akumas, everything is normal..." She says, "almost as if, something big is coming..."

"Yeah. I have noticed that. I wanted to talk to ladybug about this but I never got the chance to" Annabeth says.

" You guys should relax. We'll figure out what is going on." Percy smiles at his girlfriend, "I'm sure we will"

" For now, let's go party. Its about 4pm by now." Piper says.

Pause, "Yeah, let's. Nothing can be wrong with that." Jason says.

They all agree. " I think I'll stay back and wait for Calypso" I twiddle my thumbs.

They look at me understandingly and nod. They leave reluctantly, leaving me to silence, loneliness and plenty of time to think.

I didn't want to do any of that so I take out my oversized suitcase which was Festus in disguise. They told me not to bring him but when have I ever listened? I had been working on making his contractable and expandable. I had achieved something, he fits in the room fine.

"Hey buddy, Its just me and you so I'm gonna be doing some updates. You like that?"

He let's out a series of creaks.

"Great! And I'm fine buddy. Just stay and let me get started."

2 hours later...

I wipe my hands. I had finished. The others weren't back yet. Calypso wasn't here yet. I was loosing hope. What if she wasn't coming. What if she abandoned me. What if she realized his much of a failure I was.

Festus  creaks.

"Yeah you're right, she'll come, eventually." I say to the now toy sized Festus.

Keep telling yourself that... A voice says in my head. Since when did I have inner demons? I know I was broken but-

Hello, Burn (Yeah, I know, lamest akuma name ever. Please suggest some in the comments) I am hawkmoth. The love of your life has abandoned you. I give you the power to burn other people's hopes and dreams. All I want in return is ladybug and Chat Noir's miraculous. Pause. And I have a patron who would also love it to have the other demigods...

" No!" I couldn't give in. Akumas hurt people and that was not what I delight in.

Face it, you hurt people everyday!  Another voice comes into my head, your mere presence is annoying, Leo. Give in. Lure your friends here. Remember, they never loved you. You are a sight to pity, seventh wheel, unwanted, unloved- I can make you stronger. You'll find me if you accept. Do you accept?"

They were twisting my thoughts. "Yes, I accept" I couldn't stop myself.

I felt my face smirk as it was engulfed in purple ooze. The door opens to reveal Piper, probably coming to check on me, to pity me, "Is everything alright, Leo?" Her eyes widen when she sees me, a monster.

"I am burn and you are going to die!" Then everything turned red.

Just like that night.

Sorry 'bout that.

Unedited. ~Byezzzz