Red, red and did i say red?

I procrastinated, sorry. I think the pic at the top is cute.

(My POV) Because!

Everything was red.

Just like that night.

Leo hated that night

(bellaboo4212 suggested I call him El Phénix (Phoenix is Spanish) if you like it comment!)

He managed to push back the flashbacks. He thought he stopped having those but he was wrong. At the moment, he has to stop himself before he hurts Piper.

"Oh gods, no. No no no!" She shrieks then runs away. His body follows.  He catches a glimpse of himself in the mirror.

He was now taller in his akuma body. He was clad in a red leather suit with fire designs. Yeah and he was hot. Like literally hot. At his side was a three pound hammer that emited sparks. His pupils held a burning flame and wherever he stepped, the ground sizzled and turned black as soot. His hair was now a mess of darkness that clouded over his head like a flickering flame. Kinda like Hades from the Hercules animated movie. Man, that movie got so much wrong.

He lost Piper. At least she was safe from him now and probably going to alert the others.

Lure ladybug and Chat Noir to you. Find them! The voice-Hawkmoth said.

"Okay, Hawkmoth." His body agreed as it run right through the wall. If he was right, this was Chloe's room. Oh no, the party zone.

He smirks as cries and screams echo through the room.

He glances around. Piper was talking to the other demigods with much urgency. They were staring wide eyed at him.

People were still screaming. The demigods draw their weapons.

" We should get these people out of here. " Annabeth suggests.

"On it!" Jason nods.

" I'll help" Hazel says. "Frank you too. I feel like there's going to be fire."

" Yes, go with them Frank. There is a powerful,  healthy number." The son of Poseidon smiles understandably.

"Alright people, follow us!" Jason shouts into the crowd. No one moves.

Leo's body moves. He tries to stop it but Hwakmoth was in control. He watches himself set stuff ablaze. Staring into the flame, everything went black. Suddenly, he was back on that night. The night his mother died.

Meanwhile...

(Marinette's POV)

Chloe threw a party and invited me. Honestly, I dont think she is that bad anymore. She seems to have given all her brattiness to some brat whose name I won't mention, cough cough Lie-la cough cough.

Anyway, another akuma showed up.

I saw the new kids at the party. One was not with them but I didn't ponder on that. As soon as the akuma came in, they whipped out their weapons. Some of them tried to lead my classmates to safety. I had to help.

The akumatized begun to set stuff on fire. Cool, fire akuma. Hawkmoth is really going all out.

"Where are you ladybug?" I heard my best friend mumble from beside me. We were under a table hiding. No one had died so far.

I suddenly realize that none of Hawkmoths akumas have ever killed anyone but this one was extreme. I should have been expecting this after seven whole days akumafree.