parties(kinda?), revelations and mother goose rhymes

(Author's Pov)

The next day, by the end of lunch time, Adrien Agreste had it all figured out and plotted to the itty bitty detail. he'd finally know what ladybug is hiding. A secret crush? identity? Guess he'll be finding out today! How exciting is that?!

Guys night out.

That was the great plan. Ridiculously obvious, sure but what better way to learn peoples secrets than to invite them to a party and trick them into spilling em all like a bag of marbles? 

And plus, guys were way easier to bait than girls. 

He tried not to grin mischievously,  yet failing oh so miserably. Such a Chat thing to do.

A nudge on the shoulder brought him back to reality where he didn't know Ladybug's secret (and it sucks)

" Whoa Dude," Nino said in a joking way, taking his usual seat beside the blond banana head, " You akumatized or something? You have this diabolical look on your face. Its creepy."

" What look?" Adrien smiled that innocent-Adrien smile, " Just excited that's all"

" Right!" Nino's face lit up in excitement like a child's on new years eve, " I'm actually surprised that your dad let you pull this off."

Yeah... father has zero idea that i'm throwing a party without his permission.

Blondie chuckled guilty and lied, "He can be cool sometimes." 

Besides, don't teenagers do stuff like this all the time?

" I guess maybe he's trying to become a better parent?" Nino offered. "I respect that"

He let out a sad sigh and muttered, " Baby steps" and wondered when the day would come that the great Gabriel Agreste would finally take them.

" Aye, Nino!"Adrien perked up to the auburn haired girl who called to her boyfriend as she entered the class, her raven haired friend trailed after her.

"Hi." Marinette waved then retreated to hide behind the auburn.

Always so shy... it's cute. (Shut up Chat!)

Alya leaned in on Nino's desk and put on her sweetest smile, "What's this I hear about a party?"

He smirked, "Adrien's old man is finally allowing him to live," Nino explained, slinging an arm over his friend's shoulder. "so he decided to throw a party for just us dudes" 

"Mhm" Adrien hums, nodding in confirmation.

Alya leaned back and smirked slightly at him and then back at Nino, " Great. Can Mari and I come?"

" Uh, maybe...?" Adrien started to say before Nino cut him off and sent her this look, pushing his glasses further up his nose, " Sorry dudettes but it's a dudes-only party."

He recieved a very confused expression from the blond because why wouldn't he want his girlfriend present?

He simply answered, waving her off, "Sorry, boo but no can do. Bro time is essential for a healthy bro-lationship"

Alya scoffed and gave Nino an annoyed look.

He shrugged just as the teacher entered the class.

"I swear, Nino Lahiffe if this is about that time i'll- !"

"Ms Mendeleiv's here." Adrien prompted, cutting her off, promptly saving Nino Lahiffe from the wrath of Alya Cesaire.

The teacher began the lesson.