Reunion

"Akabane-Kun? Is that you?"

The female's eyes widened at the sight of Karma. He ignored her and looked away, she walked towards him raising her hand up to caress his cheek. He blushed slightly and began quivering until she pinched his cheek and held it.

"Oi! I go under house arrest for 2 years and you haven't visited me once!"

She pinched him harder causing him to grab her arm and put his hand over her mouth.

"MOTHER PHHHKER!"

She kicked and screamed into his hand until he eventually let go. Karma shoved his hands into his pockets and looked away. The rest of the group sweatdropped as the girl dusted herself off.

"I'm [Y/n] [L/n], I have no intention of helping you assassinate that creature, die for all I care."

Karma growled and grabbed her arm,

"Oi! If we don't kill this bastard by next March, we'll all be dead!"

"I don't care just die then."

Everyone's eyes widened as [Y/n] spoke, Karma let go of her hand and left the room angrily. Nagisa ran after him with Kayano and Takaoka. She pulled the blanket over her head and sat back down onto her bed.

"You know... we're desperate."

Isogai spoke turning away. He left the room and left with everyone else.

Monday

The class sat down after the morning bell, Koro-Sensei entered with a dissapointed look on his face. Per usual Karma skipped the first period. Koro-Sensei was facing the wall, punching it while the class just stared at him in annoyance and confusion.

He stayed there for a good 30 seconds before the classroom door slammed open and multiple bb bullets came flying towards Koro-Sensei, he barely dodged them all as smoke entered the classroom. Koro-Sensei stood there taken aback, a figure dashed out of the smoke and sliced of 3 of Koro-Sensei's tentacles off of his body.

The class couldn't see what was happening because of all the smoke, after it all cleared off they saw Koro-Sensei sweating immensely with 3 tentacles flopping all over the floor. A girl stepped in front of him and pulled out an Anti-Sensei knife.

"M-minna, this is [Y/n] [L/n], she'll be joining your class to assist in the assassination.

She brushed herself off and waved slightly towards the class,

"U-uhm..."

[Y/n]'s POV

FUCK, TOO MANY PEOPLE HERE, I WANNA GO HOME.

[3RD PERSON POV]
She stood there shaking in front of Koro-Sensei, the class stared at her in shock with the same thought.

She hurt Koro-Sensei?!

[Y/n] curled into a ball and fell over onto the floor.

"Mother unbirth me right now..."

A feminine voice spoke, the class stared at her as Koro-Sensei panicked. He got onto the floor and started shaking her until the classroom doors opened once more revealing a tall young man with the uniform on.

"Hey! You're that sexy butler we saw!" Kayano blurted out pointing towards him.

"Damn right he is! He's my butler! Simply one hell of a- OUCH! FUCK YOU!" [Y/n] sat up smiling before the male walks over and grabs her ear.

"Watch your fucking language." The male scoffed.

Koro-Sensei sweatdropped as the two quarreled. Karasuma walked in and looked at [Y/n], his eyes narrowing. He ignored the scene and began talking to the class.