Gossip

"Let's dance Senpai."

[Y/n] lunged at the upperclassman and pinned him down, she held her weapon above his neck. He prevented her from hurting him by holding her arm in place. She struggled and put all of her body weight into that attack.

Her victim grew weaker bt the second and gave in, [Y/n] dug her electric knife into his collarbone. The shock wasn't too bad, as it was just to stun people. He gripped his shoulder in pain and choked on his words.

She got up and dusted herself off, her eyes glared daggers into the upperclassman.

"I'd hurt you even more... if we were alone."

[Y/n] muttered out, loud enough for him to hear. She heard screams of agony in another room. She rushed out to see what it was, behold, Koro-Sensei holding 4-5 High Schoolers.

"What the fuck kind of hentai is this?" [Y/n] asked disgusted.

Nagisa noticed [Y/n] and ran over to her, he lunged onto her and pulled them onto the floor. He hugged onto her torso and looked at her.

"We thought they already took you! Why weren't you here with Kayano and Kanzaki?"

[Y/n] didn't say anything, she just smiled at him. Nagisa realised he was sitting on her lap, he jumped back and stood up.

"A-ah I'm so sorry!" Nagisa bowed and walked away red faced. As he was walking he noticed [Y/n]'s right hand shaking, he looked at both of her hands and they were covered with blood. [Y/n] noticed Nagisa's gaze.

"Shh, it's fine. I didn't kill anyone, yet at least."

Nagisa shivered and walked back to Kayano, Kanzaki and Sugino. Karma came up behind her and pulled her into his embrace.

"You idiot," Karma looked away and hesitated, "I'm sorry for not listening to to you."

[Y/n] grinned and looked at Karma confused, "Sorry what was that? I couldn't hear you."

Karma punched her arm playfully, "Don't milk it you idiot."

They all headed back to the motel they were staying at together. When they arrived [Y/n] was called up to where Karasuma was. She opened the door and saw Karasuma and a man dressed like he was going to the snow.

She looked him up and down, taking notes on each detail he had. [Y/n] then looked up and gasped.

"You!" They both yelled in unison

"Karasuma-Sensei. Why is this trash with you?" [Y/n] asked, gritting her teeth.

Karasuma glared at [Y/n], "So you two know eachother?".

The man shook his head, "I have no idea who this insane child is."

[Y/n] glared back at him, "No, sorry. I must've mistook him for a pathetic idiot I once knew."

Karasuma glared once more and explained the situation. Red eye was going to snipe Koro-Sensei down. [Y/n] was to make sure Koro-Sensei didn't notice him, as well as the rest of the class.

The next day

After red eye's failed assassination attempts, the class were tired and ready to go back to the motel. [Y/n] was once again pulled away, but it was by red eye.

"Hm? Oh Robert, what's up?" [Y/n] asked. He gritted his teeth and slammed his arm against the wall behind her.

"They're coming to get you, [Y/n]. You have to beware, they want you and your squad you have to-" He was hit over the head with a book before he could finish.