This isn't what I planned!

[Y/n] and Karma walked back to the train carriage their class was in, [Y/n] sat back down where her group was, the girls weren't there though.

"Oh, the girls went to get drinks. They'll be back soon." Nagisa smiled

"Where'd you two go? Don't tell me you stirred up trouble again!" Sugino asked horrified.

Karma sat down next to her and huffed.

"It wasn't me this time..." Karma mumbled

[Y/n] smirked before leaning onto Karma's shoulder, she yawned and whispered into his ear, "Remember when you used to sleep on my shoulder? Well now it's my turn."

"O-oi get off!" Karma whisper yelled, but [Y/n] just closed her eyes and snored lightly. Though she didn't actually fall asleep.

The girls and Itsugo got back and continued their chatter until they got to Kyoto.

[Y/n] 'woke up' and walked with the class to the inn they were going to be staying at.

"I'm sorry, all the hotels were booked by the time I tried booking us rooms." [Y/n] sighed in disappointment, Nagisa raised his arms and smiled at her.

"No the train was enough! We're happy with what we have already."

[Y/n] smiled back at Nagisa before walking into the lounge area, only to see a shrivelled up Koro-Sensei.

"What the Hell is that?!" [Y/n] screeched

"Young... [Y/n]... language..." Koro-Sensei quietly spoke

[Y/n] nodded and watched everyone trying to stab him. They all failed.

'I guess Koro-Sensei is still Koro-Sensei...' [Y/n] thought.

The next day

Nagisa's group were walking across a bridge discussing the area and how they'd attempt to assassinate Koro-Sensei.[Y/n] smiled brightly and inhaled the fresh air. She stood on top of the bridge's ledge balancing herself up.

"Uwah! [Y/n]-San get down! You could fall!" Kayano exclaimed.

"That's the point Kayano!" [Y/n] giggled.

Bystanders watched the two quarrel while Itsugo watched with an ice cream in his hand. [Y/n] stuck her arms out and tilted herself backwards to scare Kayano.

"Oh no! So scary!" [Y/n] squealed mockingly. Karma snorted and laughed at Kayano, it was priceless. [Y/n] jumped onto the pavement and smirked, "Whatever, let's keep scouting the area."

The group went around Kyoto for hours stopping at tourist points and whatnot. [Y/n] sent Itsugo to go with another group to see how they're doing. They arrived at Gion, they walked down a dark alleyway (and expect not to get kidnapped lmao).

[Y/n] stopped in front of everyone and held her arm out. "Wait. I sense people here, they're older and there's a whole group of them. I can hear hear heavy breaths and their clothes moving." She whispered. Karma shook his head and smirked at her,

"Is the [Y/n] [L/n] afraid of her silly intuition? How pathetic." Karma smoke mockingly, [Y/n] glared at him and lowered her hands. She put her hair up into a ponytail and stood still with her arms crossed.

"Fine then."

The group heard, they brushed it off and continued walking further down the alley. A large group of High School students blocked their way out.

"Ah, I see. Something tells me you aren't here for sightseeing." Karma spoke, the mischievous grin he always wore plastered on his face.

"Listen here kid," One of them spoke, "we aren't here for you, give us the girls and get-"

Karma slammed the highschooler's head down with no hesitation. "See Nagisa, [Y/n]? There's nothing to worry about when fighting when there's no witnesses." Nagisa noticed another highschooler holding a box cutter,

"K-Karma!" Nagisa called out. Karma grabbed a nearby rag and threw it over his attacker's face and pushed him back.

"Stab me? As if." Karma laughed.

"Oi you dirty perverts don't touch me!"

"N-no!"

"D-don't!"

Karma turned around and saw Kanzaki, Kayano and [Y/n] being grabbed by high school students. [Y/n] kicked and fought back injuring her attackers but she was majorly outnumbered.

"She's a feisty one make sure she stands down." Their leader called out. Karma was pushed onto the floor by the leader of the group, Sugino and Nagisa went to help but were stopped and injured by the remaining offenders.

Karma looked up to see [Y/n] getting taken away, she looked over to his way and glared at him. 'I told you so.' She mouthed before getting pushed into the car.

The leader finally finishes Karma off by knocking him out, along with Sugino.

With [Y/n]

"Let go of us!" Kayano yelled while struggling in her restraints, the olderclassmen laughed at her.

"Don't bother Kayano-San. Don't entertain them, they're dogs, no, rats." [Y/n] spat out. The leader stood up and lifted [Y/n]'s chin up.

"And you think you're better than us? You guys are nothing but smart snobs who get off to the hierarchy of our society." He growled while pushing her back onto the lounge behind them.

"You're just scared. Scared of losing to the likes of me a underclassmen, a junior high student, a child." [Y/n] laughed cockily, she crossed her legs. "I'll take you on, your henchmen too. There's less now that you're scared of being hurt." [Y/n] smirked.

The leader gritted his teeth, "Leave and take the other girls with you. Don't come in here until I say so." He growled lowly.

[Y/n] gasped and stood up, "Aww... does Mr tough guy think he's strong enough?" She laughed mockingly. He grabbed her by her ponytail and pulled her towards him,

"I'll kill you, you won't have a chance." He growled into her ear before releasing her restraints. "Let's get this over and done with little girl."

Something snapped inside of [Y/n], she had overwhelming bottled up bloodlust and she couldn't hold it in anymore. She took a couple steps back and lifted up her shirt to reveal straps covering her whole torso. Knives and pistols were in the pockets inside of the straps, she was always prepared for a fight.

She grabbed her favourite [F/c] army knife, which was the smallest knife.

"You had me worried for a second little girl. You're using a knife equivalent to a spork." The older man laughed. [Y/n] glared at him and pressed a button on the handle, the blade extended everytime she clicked it, much like a box cutter. She then waved it around in a Q motion before clicking another button on the handle.

A small spark lit up, then another, and another. The knife buzzed like a tazer and had blue electricity surrounding the edges. She watched the leader's face drop as she ran towards him. [Y/n] tackled him down onto the ground and held the knife to his neck, just barely missing his skin.

"Let's dance Senpai."