Training

Karasuma's class is the worst class for [Y/n], she actually has to do something.

"Senseiiii! I wanna go home..."

[Y/n] whined as she layed on the floor. Itsugo walked over to her and stepped on her back.

"Oi! Get off me you fucking fatass! Help! Sensei help!"

[Y/n] squirmed under his foot. Karasuma sighed and told Itsugo off. She sighed and sat up watching the rest of the students train. Karma was nowhere to be seen, she sighed in relief.

"Don't celebrate my absence so soon [Y/n]-San~"

Her eyes widened as Karma spoke behind her. Her anxiety rose up, she may be a professional assassin, but she was terrified of Karma. Last time they fought they were both 13 and they both ended up breaking bones.

Flashback

It was a rainy day, it was endless showers. [Y/n] loved rain, it was calming. It was the big day, she was going under house arrest

"Karma-san! I have something to tell you before I go under house arrest."

"Don't speak to me monster."

[Y/n] was taken aback by his statement, she was hurt.

"I-I... what're you talking about?"

She stuttered out reaching out to his arm. He pushed her away onto the ground.

"Karma-Kun... what's wrong? Did I do something?"

"As violent as I may be, I wouldn't do what you did. You're a monster."

[Y/n]'s eyes went blank, she stood up and walked over to him. She grabbed his arm and pulled him into a tight hug, he tried to escape her by pushing and squirming.

"Karma, I'm sorry that I hurt you. I don't like you that way, you gave me enough time to think about it. And I don't love you. That way at least."

Her words pierced his heart, Karma stopped struggling, she let go of him because she thought he calmed down. He grabbed her arm forcefully and she panicked.

[Y/n] punched his arm causing him to let go of her.

"Don't touch me monster."

Karma growled grabbing her collar. She panicked and kicked his torso, causing him to fall back.

A crowd formed around them in a circle, they were chanting.

Fight!

Fight!

Fight!

"Karma-Kun. We don't have to do this, we can bid our farewells."

"No. You think I'm weak. I'll prove to you that I'm stronger than you!"

[Y/n] sighed and pulled her school blazer off, she then unbuttoned her shirt. A couple cat calls were heard but she ignored them. She ripped her shirt off and her whole torso was covered in bandages. Karma smirked at her and they began walking around the circle around them.

Karma lunged at her and pinned her onto the ground. She kicked him off and lunged back at him, stepping on his left arm twisting it the wrong way until a snap was heard.

The crowd cringed, some people called an ambulance, some called the police. Karma groaned in pain as he flipped them over and began smashing her right arm with his elbow until blood drew.