Entry Two

Link again. It is my diary, after all!

We've just reached Death Mountain. Zelda's doing the formal stuff while I relax here. And wash up. And put some bandages on.

We may have encountered a lynel and several...okay, like, a HUNDRED bokoblins, and I may have gotten a scratch or two. Or three. Zelda was actually pretty nice. Told me, NOT IN AN ANGRY VOICE! That I was only human and not invincible and to be more careful and stuff.

I can't wait to have some one on one time with Daruk. It won't be for a while. Zelda will be with him at almost all times teaching him the controls of the Divine Beast. It's a giant robotic lizard built by the sheikah tribe a looooooooong time ago. It can shoot giant lasers and fire flaming boulders!

I wish I got one, but I guess I'll just be happy with my COMPLETELY NORMAL SWORD! No voice. No light. I'm not sure if it's the sword that's useless or me. Probably me. Maybe one day the voice will be like, "Hey, uh, we didn't actually mean for YOU to pull this thing, can you put it back please?"

That's why I want some alone time with Daruk. He'll understand. He'll also come very close to breaking my spine when he pats me on the back, but I don't mind. If I tell him while ZELDA's there, she'll say, "Ha! I knew you were useless!" Or something like that. Not what I need right now.

I also wish Mipha were here for these annoying wounds. They're not even that bad, but Zelda's using them as a "Oh no, you're hurt, looks like you can't follow me anymore, how sad!" I'm...actually grateful. Daruk's there, he can take care of her, and it means that I don't have to attend the "Formal shindig," As he would say.

It does mean that I have plenty of time to practice sword fighting. Next time I'll come out of battle with NO scratches! Take that, lynel! Oh. Here comes Zelda. I'm not sure why I stop writing when she comes. I mean, she KNOWS I have the diary.

Oh well. Link, signing out.