Entry Five

I forgot to tell you about that question that Zelda wanted to ask me a few days ago.

So, we were both getting ready for bed, and she says, "That was the first time I had ever heard your voice, Link. So I've been wanting to ask, why are you so quiet?"

That was the question I had been dreading. I...didn't answer. Zelda sighed. "I see. Perhaps I need to gain your trust. Well, Goodnight."

So, yeah. Anyways, we are officially headed for Zora's Domain. Mipha and Daruk are the only two champions that I have met, minus Zelda and myself. I remember the first time Mipha healed me. I was so surprised! I had never seen magic before, though she insists it's just a "talent".

Mipha's SUPER nice. Always soft and gentle...I think she likes me. As in, LIKE LIKES me. I'm nervous. I don't want things to get awkward between us, because the honest to goodness truth is that I don't LIKE LIKE her. Let's all cross our fingers and hope she forgot. It's been a long time since I visited the Domain.

I remember two things. Lots of water, and LOTS of blue. Blue water, blue people, the ENTIRE CITY IS MADE OUT OF BLUE STONE! At least death mountain had some BROWN.

Back to Mipha. She's very pretty. She's tall. She hot pink most places, but her stomach and around there is cream. She's got hot pink eyes. Fins connect her fingers and toes. She's got a voice like bells. Her hair is more of a dolphin tail. She's got a trident. She has healing magic. She has an adorable baby brother, Sidon.

Now that I'm looking over at Zelda on the other side of this campfire...she's really pretty too. She has nice blue eyes. Long blond hair. She's super smart. Even now, at midnight, she's studying the sheikah slate, another piece of sheikah tech. It can take pictures and...so far, that's all. I'm sure she'll figure it out though.

Zelda has been a lot nicer lately. I've been teaching her riding tips, so we've taken the horses this time. Her horse and her are getting along nicely now. I mostly whisper, but once and awhile I'll actually speak. I'm going to talk to her. Normally. I'll start tonight.

Link, signing out.