Entry Three

Today we got a grand tour of the Divine Beast. The entire inside is lit solely by torches, which weren't burning when we went in. It was spooky. There isn't much in there but five control panels and a couple chests. And the torches. Obviously.

The top is really were the action happens. It's got the main control panel. That's it.

The Lizard, which Zelda is calling Vah Rudania, looks cool, but...the insides kind of...lame. I still want one, though.

When Zelda told Daruk that I was injured and that I would not be joining them, WHILE I WAS STANDING THERE! Daruk took one look at me and said, "Nah, Little Guys good." And so I stayed.

Little Guy is Daruks nickname for me. He calls Zelda "Princess". Ha. My name is more creative. It's also more insulting, but whatever.

After Daruk got frustrated with the controls for the umpteenth time, Zelda suggested we took a walk. We did. We found a few bokos chasing something. Daruk smashed his stone crusher to the ground and they ran off. Zelda found that they had been chasing a little dog. It then ran off again. Don't ask me why there was a stray dog on a VOLCANO, because I don't know.

But anyway, Zelda turned around and saw Daruk shivering like he had just seen Death or something, and said, "Daruk? What's wrong?" Turns out he's afraid of dogs. The used to chase him.

Again, WHY ARE THERE DOGS ON A VOLCANO? Daruk said, "Uh, Princess? Calamity Ganon isn't gonna be a...dog, is he?" So both of us burst out in fits of laughter. Zelda stared at me. It was weird.

She says she wants to ask me something tonight. I probably won't answer. Haven't spoken to her yet, so that laughter was the first time that she has ever heard my voice. I'm not sure I feel comfortable talking to her yet. Maybe soon. Oh. Here she comes.

Link, Signing out.